Chapter 12

Gucci 

I was about an hour away from home, tired as fuck driving

I was about an hour away from home, tired as fuck driving. Wishing I could've hopped on a flight, but the security always pressing me when I go through there. Which reminded me i needed to invest in a private jet. Imagine that, a hood nigga with a PJ, I said to myself laughing.

I heard my phone begin ringing, interrupting my thoughts. I looked to see it was a number i didn't recognize so i declined it, but within 3 seconds, the number called back. I declined for the second time and pressed play on my music, only for it to be interrupted by the number calling back. 

"Yo" i said answering the phone.

"Oh so you can answer this number but not mine?" the girl, i figured was Naomi said through the phone.

I chuckled, "What you want shawty".

"So now im 'shawty', G you on bullshit" she said obviously mad.

"Naomi, what you trippin for though? You not my girl ma" 

"Ok but i thought we was going somewhere and now you acting funny. Who you fucking?" she said.

I stared cracking up, bitches always getting beside themselves. "You trippin, you got a whole nigga, worried bout what i'm doing"

"G he never mattered from the beginning, i already told you if you wanted to be with me then i would stop fucking with him" she said.

"What would make you think i would wanna be with a bitch thats doing her current nigga dirty" i said still laughing.

"I would never do you like that though.. I.. I... love you G" she lowly said.

"You don't love me girl, you just feeling some type cause you ain't get ya pussy kilt in a few weeks. But i'm cool off you ma" 

"I cant believe you right now"

"Im done with this conversation shawty, aint shit to talk about. Go be happy with ya nigga." i said.

"If you fucking with somebody, just tell me" she said

"Honestly, that ain't even your business nor place to ask me shit" i said pressing the end button. 

I was done having this unnecessary ass conversation, after hanging up I immediately put that number on the block list. I ain't need her interfering with what i'm tryna build with Lani. Naomi was on some other shit, like i said she had a nigga from the jump, now she wanna be with me after she got bussed down a couple times, talking bout she love me. These bitches really ain't loyal.

I was now about 20 mins away from Philly so i decided to call Lani on facetime to see if she was up, she should be, it was only 12:30am  on a Friday. She answered on the third ring not even looking like she was going to sleep.

 She answered on the third ring not even looking like she was going to sleep