Chapter 6

Me and Chyna had just walked back through the door to my apartment, running right into my roommate. She was standing there, waiting like she was gonna try to confront me or something. I rolled my eyes cause i knew it was about to be some bullshit.

"Milan can i talk to you for a sec" she said just i was making it to my room door. 

"Wassup" i said as I spun round 

"I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and some friends are coming over later" she said.

I was a little surprised she even had a boyfriend, she was the weirdest bitch ever. I had to rethink my whole life for a second, wondering how she got a man and i don't. "Umm okay", i said, curious as to why she was telling me.

"You and your friend should come and hang with us"

"Yeah, not at all", she couldn't be serious. I didn't even like her, what made her think i was going to like her friends.

"Well do you think you could get us a few drinks" she asked.

I chuckled, now i see where she was going with this. I wanted to be a bitch so bad and say no, but she was just one of them super dumb, innocent people, which made it kinda hard. Don't get me wrong she had her little sneaky subliminals, but so did I. "Yeah whatever, i gotchu" i finally said.

"Oh my god, oh my god thank you so much" she said, damn near jumping out her skin.

"Calm down girl, you sure you cool to drink? I never even seen you with a drink before" i said.

"Well, ive had a few beers before but never really drank some liquor"

I laughed a little, although she was only 20, and the legal drinking age is 21, nobody actually follows that rule anymore. "Girl don't nobody got time for you to be tripping in here, cause you had some drinks for the first time."

"Come on Milan, I turn 21 in two weeks"

"Chill, i said i gotchu, just make sure you dont be on no other shit, cause I dont got time" i said, turning around walking back towards my door.

"Thank you, and hey i know we dont get along sometimes, but maybe we could try to be cool and hang sometimes" she said catching me off guard.

I swear i wanted to burst out laughing, "Girl i said i would buy you some Liquor, not that we could be friends, you pushing it sis"

"Milan, i dont know why you act so mean, i can tell your actually a sweet girl" she said.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes a little, "Bye Christina, ill go get your bottles at 8, just have the money ready K" i said stepping through my door and closing it.

"What the fuck was that about" Chyna asked.

"She need me to her and her friends some bottles, idk why they wanna turn up on a Sunday, but whatever"

"You gonna do it ?" 

"Yeah just so she can leave me alone, but i told she cant be on no fuck shit" i said laughing.

"Aww look at yall, friendsssssss" chy said sticking her tongue out.

"Yeah bitch you tried it"

"But anyway, sisssss why you ain't tell me Mr.Gucci was that fine? you tried to down play the shit outta boy" Chyna said.

I giggled, "Girl he aint all that, he ard"

"Bitch lie again, his ass is a look"

"You dumb, he is something to look at huh"i said, tilting my head to the side.