Chapter 15

MIlan

"GIONNI LETS GO" i yelled, rushing G out the house

"GIONNI LETS GO" i yelled, rushing G out the house. Which wasn't normal, he was normally rushing me. I guess since its his birthday he wanna be extra. We are already super late because he wanted to be nasty.

"Aye stop yelling at me like that mama" he said coming down the steps, im not gonna lie he looked good as fuck in his all white.

"Well come on, we late as shit"

"Hold up boo, lemme check something" he said walking over to the drawer in the living room. He opened it and then it slid all the way out and in the back was a safe. He pulled out a few stacks of money, and started counting it. I decided to snap a picture while i wait.

"You dont even need that, i got this today" i said walking to the door

"You know damn well i aint leaving the crib with out my money girl. And mama you did enough today" he said following behind me.

"Its just a few more things, then im done"

"You making it hard for me, when your birthday come" he said grabbing his keys.

"What we driving today?" i asked

"Umm lets take the range"

"Lemme drive" i asked pouting.

He chuckled, "No"

"G pleaseeee" i said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No mama, i dont let nobody drive my shit. Im sorry boo" he said looking away.

I grabbed his head, turning it toward me, "Just one time G, you acting like you not gonna be in the car"

"That don't mean you cant crash my shit up, females do not know how to drive"

"Im not gonna crash your car Gionni, lets not forget you aint the only one with a nice car around here" i said, slipping the keys out his hand, kissing his lips.

"Lani i'm not playing with you, this one time thats it"

I quickly . turned around making my way to the car before he changed his mind. I hopped in the driver side and he hopped in the passenger.