Chapter 53

G

"What the fuck" i said, tossing my phone on the passenger seat, after calling Mir for the 100th time, still getting no answer

I'd never want to think somebody i played this close, would be on some snake shit, but it's happened before and he looking real suspect right now. How our brother get shot and you disappear, the fuck is going on. 

I pulled up in the driveway, and turned the car off trynna collect my thoughts, since i had to get myself together for Lani, and Chyna graduation today. It was blowing me that it was the next morning and the doctors still ain't have shit to say about Troy, talking bout they still working.

Not to mention, i tried to contact his baby mom's and let her know what was going on and she was on some foul shit. Bitch had the nerve to say, if he die she hope imma keep sending her the checks he used to send. Like what type of shit is that, thats your child's father and all you can think about is bread, i can't stand bitches like that. I hate that T even fucked with her honestly, only good thing he got out the situation was SuSu. 

No doubt if T doesn't pull through I'd be there for Su Su, she was my god child, i just hated her mom. I always treated my brother kid like mine, and to be quite frank, Su Su needed to get tf from over there with her thot ass momma. 

I ran my hand down my face, before taking the key out the ignition and hopping out the car. I waled into the house smelling breakfast being cooked, so i walked into the kitchen, seeing Lani in the kitchen, with her hair and makeup done, cooking breakfast. 

"Hey, i figured you'd be hungry" she said, when she noticed me standing there.

I actually hadn't eaten anything in almost 24 hrs so no doubt i was hungry, i just didn't have an appetite, but i wouldn't tell her that after she cooked all this food. "Thanks mama, but why you worried bout cooking, you should be getting ready for graduation" i said, sitting down. 

"I still gotta make sure you good, i only have to slide my clothes on" 

"You look good" i said, as she sat my food in front of me.

"I tried to look like i wasn't as sleepy as i am... they still didn't say anything" she asked.

"Nah, i told them to call me when they do though" 

"Did you get any sleep at all" 

"Nah, but i'm aight... where Chy and Ashley" i asked.

"Upstairs, getting dressed.. i took them to get clothes earlier this morning.. Chy is not taking this well" 

"I figured she wouldn't, they be fronting in front of us but they really fuck with each other heavy" i said, knowing how T really felt about Chy.

"I know, i just want it all to be over.. Mir still not answering?" 

I sighed and ate a piece of pancake, "Nah, shit been going straight to voicemail, im starting feel like he on some sketchy shit forreal"

She scrunched her eyebrows, "Really, you think Mir would do something like this?"