Chapter 22

Gucci

I was driving, bobbing my head to the music, still stuck on the fact that Lani told me she loved me

I was driving, bobbing my head to the music, still stuck on the fact that Lani told me she loved me. That shit was on my mind the entire ride, she said it before, but it was during sex. Sex talk dont count in my book, but today, i felt like it was genuine.

I pulled up in back of the trap, turned the car off, and ran my hand down my face. I knew it was about to be some bullshit going on, anytime one of my niggas text "544", you already know you walking into some bullshit. I hopped out the car, locking my doors, and walked up to the back door, unlocking it and going in.

"Wassgood G" one of my workers, Hank said.

"Aint shit, where Trizzy and Mir ?"

"Upstairs" he said, counting some money.

I walked up the stairs and went to my office to look for them. "Fuck is going on" i said.

"Man, shit bouta go down" Mir said.

"Yall niggas, need to tell me something" i said, pacing back and forth behind my desk.

"Aight so look, basically we needed get all this shit outta here, and be ghost by tonight. Somebody sent this here" Troy said handing me a letter.

I looked at them for a minute, before unfolding the letter to read it....

"KNOCK, KNOCK ITS THE FEDS"

"Somebody on some goofy shit" i said balling the paper up.

"Exactly, but i know i aint and im pretty sure neither one of yall trynna take no chances, so lets go, clear this bitch out" Troy said.

"You fucking right about that" said, walking back towards the door, opening it.

"FREEZE, GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND" was all i heard form downstairs as, i heard footsteps on the the stairs.

"FUCK" I said.

................................................................................................................................................................

Milan