Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Milan

I woke up the next morning mad as hell I slept in my makeup from the night before. That's like rule #1 in the makeup world, "NEVER SLEEP YOUR MAKEUP". I reached next to me to check my phone, only to notice i never put it on the charger last night, so it was completely dead. 

"I was just all the way out of it last night" i said to myself, as i got up to put my phone on the charger & wipe this day old makeup off my screaming skin. I say screaming because i can just imagine my skin screaming under my makeup like 

"Bitch you know tf better, than to sleep with this bs seeping down into your pores". Call me weird but i seem to always think like that when i'm by myself.

After plugging my phone in, I sat down at my vanity to clean my makeup off my face with a makeup wipe first, then I walked over to my bathroom to give my face some real cleaning and to brush my teeth. 

Since I had fell asleep in my makeup i decided to use my exfoliating face mask to get a deep clean. I walked back over to my vanity where i saw that my phone had just started to come back on. 

Once it was all loaded up notifications started to come through simultaneously, so i decided to wait for them to all come through. I was interrupted, when my phone began to ring, i saw it was Chy and answered, of course a facetime call.

"Damn bitch you had a long night or what?" Chyna said referring to my face mask i had on. "Shut the hell up, but yeah i guess you can say that i was just drunk and tired asf. And my dumb ass slept in my makeup, so you know i was really out of it" I said. 

"Yeah thats definitely unlike you, but serve me the tea from last night" Chyna said acting all dramatic. "Bitch you wouldn't need the tea if you wasn't so worried about getting dicked down last night" i said being petty. 

"Ahhhh bitch you're a hater cause you don't have any to get, you better start giving these niggas some play" I started cracking up laughing, but her saying that reminded me of the nigga i met last night. "Speaking of that, i kinda do got some tea for you hoe" i said.

 "My tea cup been ready" chyna said with her ole extra ass. 'I gave a nigga my number last night", "Whaaaat not bougie ass Milan, not you didn't." I laughed at her being her extra ass self again. "Yeah i really did, he was kinda cute" i said downplaying how fine he really was. 

"Okay so tell me the scoop" 

"well i was standing in the corner at the party as usual and this nigga kept eying me the whole time, like real life stalkerish" i said laughing. "But yeah so anyway i was getting ready to leave, making to the car & he said something to me, and basically walked me to the car and asked for my number. That's it really"

"Well what's his name" she said, and made me realize i had never even asked. "I might've forgot to get that" i said laughing so hard. 

"Such a Milan move, you really don't be caring bout these niggas sis" I continued to laugh, when i heard a notification come through on my phone. "Hold on, i gotta paused you real quick" i said as i pressed the home button to check my phone. 

I had a bunch of notifications from Instagram and some of my other social networks, some texts from niggas that i paid no mind at all unless i got bored, and then i saw this one number i didn't recognize. Even though most of the numbers in my phone weren't saved i still could tell who was who by our text conversations sometimes. I tapped on the message thread to see who this was but it had no text history besides the one they sent me today, so i figured it was the guy from last night. 

The text read "Good morning beautiful", which didn't phase me much so i replied back with a simple "Gm". I laughed while i pressed send cause i'm so petty. I looked and realized Chyna ass hung up on me and decided to get stuff together to get in the shower when my phone made the notification sound again.

267-***-**** - Damn i see what type shawty you are, hitting me with the "Gm"

Me- Lmao wym

267-***-**** - dont even worry bout it sweetheart, what you getting into today ? Can i take you out to lunch before i head back the city ?

Me- I dont even know your name & you dont know mine

267-***-**** - what that gotta do with me being hungry tho

Me- oh so you a smart ass huh

267-***-**** - I cant be a bigger smartass than you shawty, So lemme know if i can come get you or not

Me - umm lemme check my schedule lmao

267-***-**** - Bye girl lol fuck yo schedule, be ready at 2

Me- a little demanding i see, i don't take directions well

267-***-**** - You might needa start fucking with me

Me - who said i was fucking with you tho lol

267-***-**** - You heard what i said sweetheart, be ready at 2

I decided to not respond and continue gathering my things for the shower and now i guess to get ready for my lunch date with 267-***-****.