Chapter 1

Milan

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhh let me tell you" I yelled through the facetime, talking to my best bitch Chyna. "What the hell do you have to tell me now crazy", Chyna replied while laughing. "I got some tea, so get ya cup girl" I said back, laughing damn near crying. Chyna struggled through her laughs to say "Whatttttt bitch tell me".

 "Remember that nigga Lil that be following me around every time we see him" I asked. "Umm the cute ass one that you don't give no play, yeah bitch I remember", Chyna said. She always made jokes saying I never give niggas any play, but these niggas just be a distraction that I don't be having time for. 

I rolled my eyes and said "anyway, why I was talking Tasha the other day and you know that bitch be having all the tea, this nigga facetimes me, so I answer so me and Tash can bid on his nut ass, but it came out that Tasha already knew this nigga." 

"Omg bitch don't tell me she fucking with him" Chyna said. "NO bitch worst, he fuck with her little sister. That nigga is CHILD" I said. "WAIT WHAT, you mean her little sister as in Tierra, the 16-year-old one" Chyna said. "Exactlyyyyy, whole time he following me around and got a whole baby on the way with Tash little sister and he like 18" I said. 

 I didn't care that much because I wasn't gonna fuck with him anyway, I gave him my number so he would leave me alone but I was putting that ass on the block list. It just was that number one hes a whole child and he fucking with my bitch sister, plus he got her pregnant. He definitely fucked up coming at me cause Tash cursed his ass clean the fuck out while I was ctfu the entire time. 

"Helllooo" Chyna yelled through the screen. "My bad bitch I had totally forgot you was on the phone. I said "Well lemme call you back cause my nigga calling me, im bouta go get some dick. She said laughing but I knew she was super serious. "You're so nasty, but okay" I said back, hanging up the phone.

I laid on my little ass twin bed in my dorm room trying to figure out what I was gonna do later. It was the first Saturday of the semester so you know it was lit, im pissed Chyna cuffing ass wanna be laid up when the campus bouta be popping. 

I snapped a picture and posted on the gram, my notifications instantly went crazy, I had over 40k followers cause of my bomb ass makeup. I looked at some of the comments and laughed at the thirsty weird ass niggas and their wack ass pick-up lines.

 I was interrupted by a facetime from my friend Ashley, so I answered. Me and my friends never use the regular phone, I mean whats the point of having an IPhone if you not gonna facetime. "Heyyyy Bitchhhh" Ashley's loud ass screamed through the phone. "Ash Bash, wassup". 

"Bitch where you at im trynna get lit tonight" Ashley asked. "In my room, chilling but yeah me too, I was just sitting here thinking that. What's the moves?" I said. "Well you know the Ques and the Deltas having that party on 7th St.? I heard that shit gonna be a movie" 

"yeah I heard about that, but the last time I went the hype ass Que nigga stepped on my Chanels hard asf" "Well bitch aint nobody tell your bougie ass to wear no damn Chanels to a party." Ashely said through a laugh. "Girl bye, what you have on your feet at that party, probably some shit just as expensive." 

Ashley started ctfu and said "I diddddd, I had on some Giuseppe's, but aint nobody step on my shit." "I hate you, but if you wanna go ill go with you, I need to get out this damn room and get into some thot behavior" I said joking. "Of course we going bitch, my roommate gonna drive cause she don't drink, so will be there to get you at 10." She said putting base into "10". "Okay" I said. "BE READY AT 10 MILAN" she yelled through the phone. "I said Okay Bitch" 

My friends always did that because I was always the slowest to get ready. But they better understand these makeup skills take time bih. I got up looking in my closet to find something to wear. It was just a frat and sor party so I wasn't gonna go all out but everybody always says im always over-dressed anyways.

 I stopped and went back over to my bed to get my phone and connected it back to my stereo and began to play Lord knows by Meek Mill, loud asf. Meek is definetly my all-time favorite rapper and always got me in my bag lol. I went back to my closet looking for something to wear while rapping the song word for word.