Chapter 56

Gionni

"Where the fuck you been at" i said to Mir, who was still standing in the bathroom door

"Where the fuck you been at" i said to Mir, who was still standing in the bathroom door. "I been blowing your shit up, and you here" 

"G... " he started to say, when I his grandmother came bussing through the door.

"What the hell is going on in my damn house" she said, flashing a light in our faces. "Gionni, that's you.. What you doing here" she asked.

"I came to get Rell and Lay"

"Came to get them for what?" she said, stepping closer, i could immediately smell the strong stench of liquor.

"They gonna come spend the night at my house" i said, glancing over at Mir, who looked like he hadn't been to sleep for days.

"I don't know what the Rell done told you, but they don't need you coming in here, trying to save them.. they fine just some ungrateful bastards if you ask me" she said.

I slightly chuckled, "No disrespect but from the looks of it, it ain't much for them to be ungrateful for" i said, waking pass her, carrying Layla. "Come on Rell.. Aye Mir, holla at me outside" 

"You cant just be coming in here taking peoples kids, you know that though, your very familiar with the law." She said following us down the stairs, almost falling over.

"Miss i really don't think you wanna talk about the law, being as though you got them in here like this.. when the last time Layla ate?" i said, walking out the door.

"She ate.. you think you better than somebody cause you on tv and got some money, you still just like the rest of us" she said, tilting a bottle of liquor to her mouth. 

I wouldn't lie and say i was never broke before, but that was when i was 12 and had to get out here and make on my own. "I was never like the.. rest of y'all" i said, laying Layla in the backseat. "Rell get in the car" 

He walked over getting in the car, as Mir came walking out the house, looking around like he was scared. This wasn't normal for Mir, that nigga was made of stone, and i ain't never seen him scared of shit, so im lost on wtf is goin on.

"Don't you have your own damn problems to worry about, your own child that you ain't been claiming to worry about, yet you coming through her like a fucking hero, minding my damn business" His grandmom said. Im not gone hold y'all this lady was starting to piss me off, don't come at me crazy when you ain't doing shit to help these fucking kids. 

I slightly chuckled, cause people swear the know your life "I do have my own problems and they just became one of them since y'all muh'fuckas ain't doing what y'all supposed to be doing over here" I said, leaning up against my car. 

"Momma, go in the house.. just let him take them... they'll be aight" Mir said, walking over, pushing her back towards the house. She grilled me the entire way into the house, don't ask me why.