Chapter 47

Milan

I was backstage at Gionni, Nicki, and Nas's show

I was backstage at Gionni, Nicki, and Nas's show. I had just got finished doing her makeup, and she looked flawless. I still couldn't believe I actually did her makeup for a show overseas, this was crazy. 

Gionni, had made my birthday the best birthday i've ever had. After we left from seeing Nicki that night, he took all of us on a boat and hired a chef to cook for me. I had been on a boat before but not one like the one he had us on, which was super extravagant. I guess by now that's all i should expect from G, he hasn't half assed anything since we met. My overall birthday was everything, and i owe all thanks to my baby.

I walked over to sit on the couch, while we waited for the show to start in a few. I pulled my phone from my bag since i had been busy for the past couple hours. I looked seeing I had a bunch of Instagram notifications, and a few texts. My Instagram was always lit, but for some reason it was off the wall right now. I clicked on the app to see the hype...

Liked by MilanChanel, Daveeast, Theshaderoom and 100,432 others

@NickiMinaj : My boo @MilanChanel 💓 she so dope, @Daveeast thanks for the link up, I love her 🙌  Oh and Makeup by her too, bomb af 💋 

@Daveeast : Da Fam 🙌💯

@RandomCOmmenter : That's lit, @MilanChanel  😍

@AnotherRandom :  I love Nicki 💜 East Girl bad asf too 

@Dreamdoll : She slayed this look, Not gonna lie 🤷‍♀️

@MilanChanel : Right sissssss 😘 

  view all 60,875 comments

________________________________________________________________________________

My instagram notifications were going off the hook, i already had over 10,000 new followers just that quick. I was super surprised that Nicki had posted me on her page, since we'd really just met a few days ago but she was cool asf. I put my instagram notifications on mute since they were moving so fast, and the stood up to leave.