Chapter 26

Milan

4 hours later

4 hours later

"Yeah i just touched down" G said into his phone, that he had on speaker, walking out of the airport.

"Aight, you meeting us at Onyx tonight?" His lil cousin Shooter asked, as we got in the car

"Uhhh, i don't know.. ill let you know" G said, looking over at me.

"Bro you gotta slide through, you know Christmas eve always be lit" he said.

"Ill let you know bro" G said hanging up the phone.

He looked over at me, "You good?" he asked.

"Yeah, im sleepy though" i said as he pulled off.

"So I guess you don't wanna go out?"

"No, you can drop me off" i said leaning my head up against the window.

"You sure, i can stay in the crib if you want"

"No go head, ill be good G" i said honestly.

We pulled up to G's Philly house, which almost looked identical to the Atlanta one. I had only been to this one a handful of times but it never was for a long time. He got out grabbing the bags and then opened my door for me. We walked up to the door and he unlocked it, letting me in. I slipped my Gucci slides off and immediately went upstairs.

I walked in the room, stripping out of my clothes, leaving me in only panties and a bra, and crawling in the bed. Its like being on the plane, made me sick or something, i felt extremely nauseous , and i just needed to lay down.

"You good mama" G asked walking into the room.

"Mhm" i said, still with my eyes closed.

"Imma just stay in with you"

"No G go, you havent seen your cousins in forever... ill be fine.. im just tired"

He stared me, "Seriously G" i said.

"I wont be out long" he said, as he began rolling some weed.

"Okay" I said, closing my eyes.

He smoked for a lil while and then got in the shower, and got dressed. After about a hour he was fully dressed and ready to go. He came over and kissed my forehead, waking me up from the slight sleep i was in.