Chapter 30

Gionni

"Lemme get that one right there" i said pointing at a pregnancy test, that was behind the counter

The girl behind the counter walked over, sitting the test down on the counter, "Don't look so stressed about it, everybody has slip ups" she said, noticing my attitude. My attitude had nothing to do with Lani being or not being pregnant, she just got on my nerves always thinking i'm fucking around on her.

I smirked a little, "Thats none of you business, ain't no slip up either.." i said handing her the money. 

"Oh... i'm sorry" she said, opening the cash register. 

I grabbed the bag off the counter and she attempted to hand me my change back, but i knew it wouldn't be much. "You got it" i said, pushing the money back.

"Uhh thank you" 

I walked back out to the car, opening my bag of sour patches, popping some in my mouth. I opened the car door, getting in and pulling off. I glanced over at Lani, who had an unreadable expression on her face. I decided to ignore it and continue to drive and listen to music. 

I reached over, turning the radio up as my song "Dumb shit". I bobbed my head, ate my sour patches and rapped along with the song. I knew it was burning her up, that i wasn't saying anything to her, but she wanted to argue so bad.

I pulled up in front of the house, hopping out and going around to open her door. No matter how mad i was, i was never raised to disrespect women, especially one that I love so i would still do all the shit i normally do. 

Once we got in the house, of course i kicked my shoes off, and walked into the kitchen putting the food on the counter. I sat downstairs for a while to finish eating my sour patches, i would eat my food later . Lani never came in the kitchen, so i'm guessing she went upstairs. I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom, looking for her to give her this test.

She was standing in front of the mirror, wearing shorts and a tank top, putting her hair in a bun. "Here" i said handing her the bag.

"Whats this" 

"What you think" i said sitting on the bed.

I heard her sigh, and then she pulled the test out the bag. "This cant wait till later?' she asked.

"Not really" i said nonchalantly.

She got up walking into the bathroom, slamming to the door. I see she still got a stank ass attitude for nothing. I shook my head and pulled out my phone to check my Instagram, of course the first thing on my timeline was the shaderoom post. I scrolled pass it, it was no point of even engaging in they dumb shit, i wasn't in the mood.