Chapter 37

Gionni 

"Gionni move, your mom is on her way over here" Milan said pushing me off of her

"I ain't touch you in a fucking month mama" i said, it literally been a entire month and some days since we've had sex or even touched each other sexually, and i was feinin'.

"And your still not" she said, walking into the closet, with just her towel on.

I followed her into the closet, "Stop playing with me Lani" i said, grabbing her waist, as she reached up to get something off the top shelf.

"Im not playing with you, you not getting any" she said moving so i couldn't kiss her neck.

"You said you forgive me tho" 

"I do, but that don't mean you not on punishment" she said smirking and squeezed pass me.

I sucked my teeth and went back in the room, "I don't know why you playing, like you don't want some of this dick" i said, pulling my shirt on over my head.

"Your mouth is outta control Gionni" she said laughing. 

"You knew that already, if i cant get none, put some fucking clothes on then" i said, in a salty tone.

"You petty and mad" she said, sliding on a pair of athletic tights. Her towel dropping as she wiggled into the tights, revealing the little pudge she had. Because she is a small girl, im pretty sure she wont get that big during this pregnancy.

"Look at my son in there" i said, smiling. I was definitely overly excited, i could barely sleep these last couple days.

"You want it to be a boy so bad, what if its not?" 

"Then she's gonna be my lil princess.. but im definitely hoping for a lil 'G' "

She shook her head, "Un uh, we don't need a little you running around".

"What that mean? Imma be a great father" i said, a little defensively.

"Im not saying that you wont, just saying you have things that don't need to be passed off to your child" she said, pulling her shirt over her head.

I sighed, already knowing where this was going "And whats that" i said, as i heard the doorbell ring.

"We'll talk later, your mom's here" 

"No we can talk now, she can wait for a second" I said, i really wanted to know.

"G really?" 

"Talk" i said.

"G i just want you to leave the streets alone, before the baby gets here" she said, sliding her Gucci slides on.

I internally rolled my eyes, "Everybody got a problem with what i do now huh?".

"You taking it the wrong way Gionni, i'm just saying you have another stable income thats legal, so you don't need the other shit anymore." 

I couldn't lie this rap shit was definitely bringing in mills, but i'm still new, who's to say i wont fall off. "What i do, has never affected you and will never affect my child" i said, going down the stairs with Lani behind me.