Chapter 32

Milan

 "Fuck him then, i get some money" i sang along with the song

"You a lil too hype singing this shit mama" G said walking up behind me, grabbing my waist, while i was in the mirror, straightening my hair.

"You stupid, movee" i said pushing him back with my butt.

"You looking good ashit, in this dress" he said kissing behind my ear.

"I feel like i look fat" i said, patting my stomach.

"Not at all, this gettin a lil fatter tho" he said smacking my butt.

I chuckled, "Move G".

"Even if you was getting fat, you'd be a cute lil chunky girl" he said laughing.

"You would kick my ass to the curb" 

He busted out laughing, "Nahhhhh"

I made a "I know you lying" face, as i used a wig brush to brush my hair, making sure it was laid.

"The way you talk in your songs, i know you would like me if i got fat" i said walking over to put my heels on.

"Nah, i'd still be on you boo" 

"Really, even if i weighed 600 pounds?" i said, standing up, laughing.

He scrunched his eyebrows, "Now thats a lil extra mama, imma pay for you a trip to Dr.Miami at that point" he said, putting his chains around his neck.

"G thats so mean" 

"What, that show i would still love you.. i'm paying for you to get surgery" he said walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes laughing, he played too much. I bent over, holding onto the nightstand, to slip my shoe all the way on when G walked up behind me. He pressed his front side against my backside making me, fall onto the bed. 

"G you playing too much, like did you drink already or something" i asked, trying to get up, but he was still laying on me, kissing my neck.

"You just look good ashit, i don't even wanna go no more" he said, standing up a little, putting us in doggy style position. 

"You getting paid to do this event G, plus we already dressed"

He palmed and rubbed my ass, making my dress rise "So, i'll give it back" he said. 

"G stop it, we can do this when we get back" i said pushing him back, getting up.

"You swear you run something" he said, adjusting his pants. "And go put some fucking panties on, before i really fuck you up"

"I cant wear panties with this Gionni, its gonna show" i said grabbing my purse.

"Well you needa change then, you not going to no fucking club with out no panties yo"