Chapter 29

Milan

"Chy, i dont know" i said through the facetime screen, as I laid in the bed in the guest room

"Well maybe you need to be checking that out" 

"I know, I know.. i just don't think now is the right time for a baby" i said shaking my head.

She laughed, "Ain't nobody tell yall to be fucking all crazy like that".

"Chyna, seriously" i said.

"But nah, so if you are.. you gonna get an abortion ?" 

"I.." i said before i was cut off by G, bussing in the room.

"Fuck no" he said snatching the phone.

I rolled my eyes, "Mind your business".

"Watch your mouth, this definitely my business" he said. "She ain't getting no fucking abortion Chyna" he said into the phone.

"Gionni, you need to shut the hell up.. first of all nobody was talking to you and second we dont even know if i'm pregnant or not." I said getting up snatching the phone back.

"I'll just see yall at lunch" Chy said hanging up the phone.

I attempted to walk out of the room, but G grabbed my arm "I really hope you not even considering that shit yo" he said.

"Get off of me" i said, trying to snatch my arm away.

"Im not playing with you Milan" 

"I don't care, i'll do whatever the fuck i want.. now get off" i said snatching away from him, walking away.

I heard him chuckle from behind me, but it was the kind of chuckle that let you know he was a little thrown off in the head. The thing was, if i am pregnant, abortion was the last thing on my mind. But since he want to, buss in rooms and conversations, imma let his ass assume.

                                                                                    ........................

"Sooo.. what time y'all leaving later" Chyna asked, breaking the silence at the table. Me and G hadn't said anything to each other the entire ride here, so now it was really awkward.

"I don't know" i said, as Trizzy came walking back over to the table from using the phone.

"Wassup bro" he said dapping G.

"Aint shit" G said.

"Wassup sis" he said to me.

"Hey" 

"Yall niggas dead as fuck today" he said laughing.

I just chuckled as the waiter came over to take our drink orders. 

"Can we get mimosa's for everybody, loosen these mfs up" Trizzy said laughing.

"Nah i'll just have orange juice" i said, as i looked over at G who was staring at me.