Chapter 31

2 MONTHS LATER

Milan

I was standing on the set of the video shoot in New York, for G's song KD

I was standing on the set of the video shoot in New York, for G's song KD. He had really blew up off the song and was not being asked to do radio interviews. He also did a collab with a Beanie Sigel and few others. I was so happy his music was being recognized, and that he was actually progressing in the music industry.

I had brung Chy along with me because it was all niggas here at the shoot. Niggas i never even seen before, i swear everybody knew G. It was couple, girls hanging around that i've never seen before also but it didn't really bother me. As long as they didnt start being extra.

"Y'all aight over here" G asked, coming over hugging me.

"Yeah i'm good" i said.

"Its a lil cold out here" Chy said laughing.

"Ask Trizzy for his hoodie" G said laughing and nudging me.

"Real funny G" Chyna said laughing. We had be messing with them every since we found out they'd been talking to each other. Especially now that Chy officially broke it off with Rell last month.

"Aye Trizz come here" G yelled, calling him over.

"You so extra" chy said.

"Wassup y'all" Trizzy said, more so looking at Chy.

"She cold bro" G said nodding his head.

I busted out laughing, cause G was doing too much. "You cold ?" Trizzy said to Chy.

"Just a little bit, aint nobody tell G annoying ass to call you over here though"

Troy took his jacket off, and then his hoodie he had under it, giving it to her. "Aww look at that" i said, hugging onto G.

"I hate yall" Chy said putting the hoodie on.

"We see you put that muh'fucking hoodie on though" G said causing all of us to laugh.

"You good though?" Trizzy said to Chy.

"Yeah, thank you" She said, as Trizzy walked back over to where he was at before.

"Aye mama take this picture for me real quick" G said, standing up against the gate.

"You corny as fuck" i said laughing, taking his phone out his hand.

"Fuck outta here, im that nigga" he said looking at the camera.

"That corny ass nigga" i said snapping a few pictures.

"You got jokes mama, you know wassup" he said, snatching the phone from me, looking at the pictures.

"Aight now bye, dont you got something you should be doing" i said, being as though everybody was waiting for him.

He laughed, "Im bouta post this on the Gram real quick" he said walking off.

"Niggas love instagram" me and chy said at the same time laughing.