Chapter 35: I've Been With A Dσяк For This Long?

"I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress. It's a love story baby just say yes..."

-Louis-

I hop off the plane at LAX, with my dreams and my cardigan.

I'm kidding.

I mean, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not wearing a cardigan. But I am at LAX.

I see Taylor standing outside the airport with a smile on her face. She has a bodyguard next to her, but she turns towards me and we lock eyes. I quickly exit the airport through the glass doors and walk over to her as fast as I can. I drop my bags and she runs into my arms. I wrap my arms around her and bring her close to me.

"God, I've missed you," I whisper and I hear her giggle. "Happy anniversary," she says pulling away and my smile widens. "One whole year. I can't believe I've been with a dork like you for this long," I tease her and she smacks my arm.

"For that, you aren't getting a kiss," she says and turns around. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back against my chest. "That would be quite unfair, now wouldn't it," I say and kiss her cheek.

She pulls out of my arms and turns around facing me, before smashing her lips onto mine. "You're right, but we have to go. I have a whole day planned out for us," she says after we pull away.

She walks behind me and grabs one of my bags and skips to the black car. Her bodyguard and my bodyguard follow us as I grab the rest of my bags and throw them into the car, before climbing in next to Taylor.

She rests her head onto my shoulder as I wrap my arm around her and the car starts driving.

I am on a break from my WWA Tour and it was just in time for our 1 year anniversary of being together. My birthday is in a few weeks, as well as Taylor's, although I'm not too sure of what we are doing. I think that I am on a short break during my birthday, and I'm probably going to take Taylor to hang out with my family and celebrate it there before we go to her parent's for Christmas the next day.

"So where are we going first?" I ask her softly. "It's a surprise. I'm not telling you," she says and I roll my eyes. "I swear if it's the zoo, I'm going to kill you," I say and she laughs. "Well now that you say that..." She trails off and I slap her arm. "I'm kidding! It's not the zoo," she says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Good thing we are here," she says and I quickly look out the window. A smile breaks across my face as I realize where we are at.

"It's our park," I say and she nods. "Yep. I have the food in the back and we can be alone. No security," she says and I turn around to face her in disbelief. "I told management about the park and how it was secluded, because they insisted that you have a guard around at all times, and then they finally agreed to let you go alone," she says and I hug her. "Thanks babe," I whisper and we get out of the car.

The driver is going to drop my stuff off at Taylor's flat, that way we don't have to carry it everywhere.

Taylor grabs the basket of food from the trunk and I thank the driver and security before we head off, hand-in-hand towards our hiding spot.

We climb through the small forest-like area until we reach the river. We sit down by the river and Taylor unpacks the food. I steal a strawberry and pop it into my mouth as I look out at the small river.

I slip my Toms off my feet and place them next to a rock, before picking up my sandwich and taking a bite.

"Do you think the water is cold?" I ask her and she turns to look at me with wide eyes. "I am not swimming in there," she says and I laugh. "Why not? C'mon," I say and place my half-eaten sandwich on a napkin before standing up.