Chapter 16: I'm So Sσяяу

"Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now. This can't be happening to me. This is just a dream"

-Taylor-

"Taylor, listen to me, Camilla and I weren't on a date. I promise," Louis says from the other side of the phone. "Well it sure did look like it. You know I'm in LA. It's my birthday today, Louis!" I yell at him.

"I know and I'm so sorry. Trust me, I wanted to be there with you, but Camilla wanted me to hang out with her and you said it was fine that I couldn't see you today," he says and by now I'm fuming.

"I only said that so you wouldn't have to fly all the way out here! If you were already coming to LA, the least you could do is drop by my house since you were, oh I don't know, TWO MILES AWAY!" I yell at him.

I hear him sigh and I roll my eyes. He has no right to be mad at me! He's the one who cheats on me, on my birthday.

"Taylor, we weren't on a date! I promise!" He tries to plead with me. "Just, don't talk to me right now. I need some time to think," I say and hang up the phone.

I fall back onto my bed and grab a pillow. I pull the pillow over my face and scream.

Why do I have the worst luck with guys?!

I pull my head onto the pillow and curl up, pulling the blanket over me. I let the tears fall down my face and I watch as they land onto the bed.

Worst birthday ever.

I close my eyes and eventually I am able to sleep.

-

Driving.

We are driving and I turn to see Louis in the driver's seat. "Tay," he says, turning to look at me. "Yeah?" I ask him, ignoring the fact he should be keeping his eyes on the road. "I love yo-" he doesn't get to finish as I scream from the blinding light from the car with the bright headlights.

I feel the impact and the car feels like it's going in circles. Or maybe it's flipping upside down. I can't tell really.

I turn my head very slightly and see Louis. He has blood dripping out of his nose and mouth. I scream, but no sound comes out. The car is still flipping and my head bangs against the seat.

I black out.

The scene changes and all I see is black.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I open my eyes to blinding white. There's white everywhere. Am I in heaven? My thoughts are subsided when I turn my head slightly to see a doctor. My heads pounds with every movement and it hurts.

"Where's Louis?" I ask the doctor, but no one wants to tell me where he is. "Someone tell me where Louis is!" I yell, but immediately regret it as I hear the beeping increase and my headache pounding harder.

"She's getting excited. We must calm her down," I hear the voices and close my eyes to try and block everything out. I need to know where Louis is.

"Someone just tell me where I can find Louis Tomlinson!" I yell again. "Mrs. Tomlinson, I don't think you are prepared for the news yet," one of the nurses says to me quietly. News? What news?

Wait, Mrs, Tomlinson. We're married? What is this?

I move my finger to touch my other finger and I feel the band of a wedding ring. I feel the jewel and gasp. We were married.