Chapter 25: It's Going To Be Oкαу

"But I'm only human. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I break down..."

-Louis-

I wake up to the other side of the bed being empty. I close my eyes again.

Stupid hangover.

I roll out of the bed and make my way to the kitchen. Taylor is at the stove making something. I sit on the counter and she smiles.

"How's your head, you idiot?" She asks. "Ugh, don't get me started," I groan. She moves the eggs and french toast onto a plate.

"I'll be right back," she says and puts the plate on the table. I hear her go into the bathroom and hear her shuffling.

She comes back with a jar of Advil. "Oh, you are amazing," I say and she laughs and hands me the Advil. I hop off the counter and kiss her cheek before getting a cup of water. "I love you," I remind her and she smile. "I love you, too," she replies.

I put the Advil in my mouth and swallow them with the help of the water.

She gets out two plates and hands one to me. She serves herself and I take the rest. We sit at the table and I start to eat.

"This is really good, Tay. Thank you," I say and she smiles. "Thanks," she says. She starts to eat and I take a sip of my orange juice she had set out for me.

"So, about yesterday," she starts. I set my fork down and give her my full attention.

"Let me explain," I start and she nods. I owe it to her since I was the one to walk away.

"When we saw Taylor Lautner I got jealous, because I knew how much he meant to you. When you guys hugged, my jealous thoughts overclouded my brain. Granted, the hug did last longer then normal. And that was only fueling my jealousy further.

"He said that you two could hang out, but I didn't want to let that happen. I've lost you too many times and I don't want to lose you again. My jealousy got the best of me and when the telly broadcast came on, I lost it.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you. It wasn't your fault those damn paps took those pictures, but you were in disguise. Even though you were in disguise it still hurt because I know it was you.

"When I left, I went to a bar. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. I was fueled by anger and jealousy, the two worst possible things. The bar was empty, as it was just a little hole in the wall. This girl came in. Her name was Jess. I had already had about 11 shots by then. I was tipsy, and she sat down next to me.

"She yelled at me for being a douche and said I needed to come back and apologize. If it wasn't for her, I would probably still be passed out in that bar right now. She drove me home, as I was still tipsy and couldn't walk. We talked for a while and she put her number in my phone. Nothing happened between us I swear," I finish my explanation to Taylor.

"But you were drunk. Anything could've happened. You don't remember all of it," she says. "Nothing happened, I promise. I love you too much to let you go," I tell her. "I'm taking your word for it, Lou," she says.

I gulp down the knot in my through, but it won't go away. Something DID happen. She kissed my cheek. She shouldn't have done that.

I need to see what that meant.

"Lou, are we okay? I mean, we're not gonna break up, are we?" Taylor asks uncertain. I quickly shake my head. "We are not breaking up. We're okay," I tell her and she sighs with a smile. We continue eating and I finish. I empty my plate and go up to my room.