Chapter 29: Sнσρριиg With Ma Gurls

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again..."

-Taylor-

"Lottie! Fizzy! We are leaving in 10 minutes!" I yell at the two girls I'm taking shopping today. I hear feet stomping down the narrow staircase and am soon greeted by smiling faces.

"Ready?" I ask and they nod. Lottie grabs the keys for one of the cars and swings them around her finger.

"Ready." She says and I laughs at her eagerness to drive the car. Everyone else is staying in at the house while I take the two girls shopping for some bonding time.

Plus Fizzy needs an outfit for her date.

I mean Elliot is coming tomorrow and she needs to be ready for dinner with him and she needs to look hot. Therefore, it's my goal to make her the hottest girl at the restaurant. Elliot's not going to be able to tear his eyes away from her.

Lottie gets into the driver's seat and I sit in the passenger seat while Fizzy takes the back. I can't drive in Doncaster, because my license is only in the States and it's different driving here in Europe.

Lottie starts driving once we are all buckled in and we all chat, occasionally singing along to the radio.

Lottie parks in front of the mall and we all get out. I walk in between Fizzy and Lottie into the mall and Fizzy leads us straight into the shop on the left.

We follow her inside and I'm glad to see a variety of clothes, including my style. I shuffle through some of the clothes while Lottie and Fizzy are on a separate rack next to me.

"So, Lottie, do you have a little special someone?" I ask her teasingly. Her cheeks turn red, giving me a hint that the answer is yes. "Ohhh, what's his name? Is he cute?" I bombard her with questions while Fizzy is laughing at the glare Lottie is giving me. The clothes are abandoned as my full attention is turned to Lottie.

"His name is Reece and yeah he's cute," Lottie says, her cheeks turning redder by the second. "Ohh, when do I get to meet him?" I ask her. "I don't know, actually. He's not coming for another month because of school," she says.

I frown. "Well we are going to get you two looking so hot those boys won't be able to keep their eyes off of you, now c'mon," I say excitedly and Lottie and Fizzy glance at each other. "It will be fun, I promise. We are gonna get you two fixed up," I say and they shake their heads with a smile. "Fine," Lottie says and I clap my hands.

"Okay, first things first, outfits," I say and look around the store. I shuffle through racks of clothes putting things over my arm. I find about 4 outfits for each girl before grabbing their arms and dragging them to the dressing rooms.

I shove 4 outfits in each of their arms. "Come out and model each one for me," I command and push them into two dressing rooms. They laugh as I hear locks click and shuffling of clothes.

Fizzy is the first to come out and the outfit is hideous. "No, absolutely not. Next!" I push her back into the room. Lottie comes out in a better outfit, but it's still not good. "Next," I sigh and she turns around.

Fizzy and Lottie both come out at the same time in their second outfit and I look at Fizzy. "Better, but try on the next one," I tell her and then focus my attention on Lottie.

"Perfect!" I clap my hands together and Lottie smiles. "I really like it too," she says. I take out my phone and unlock it, opening it up to the camera. "We are taking pictures to send to Reece to make him wish he were here," I say and snap a picture of Lottie posing in her outfit.