Chapter 9: Oh My Gosh, Your Tσєѕ

"And we were dancing, dancing, like we're made of starlight..."

-Taylor-

Once Niall and I left Harry and Louis in Louis' room, we went to the couch.

"Um, I don't mean to be rude or anything Taylor, but why were you in Lou's bed?" Niall asks. I sigh because I knew he was going to ask this. "We were watching a movie on the couch and we fell asleep. Louis was having a nightmare, so I woke him up and walked him to his room, just to make sure he was okay. As I was walking towards the door he asked me to stay with him, so I did. I mean ever since the almost-kiss last night he's been acting weird," I tell Niall and his eyes go wide.

Why is he acting so weird?

"You almost k-kissed each other?" Niall stutters out. Oh crap, I did not mean to mention that. "Uh, kiss, what kiss? I don't know what your talking about," I say, avoiding eye contact with him. I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Taylor, you said almost kiss," Niall states and I groan. "I wasn't supposed to tell you that," I say, putting my hands over my face. "Oh! I want details!" Niall says, clapping his hands and turning to face me on the couch and sitting cross-legged. "Niiiiiallll," I whine and he laughs, as I cover my burning face. "You are a terrible teenage girl," I tell him and he pretends to be hurt. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you!" I say, giving up laughing. He smiles and claps his hands.

I tell him of how we were making cookies and how Louis splattered flour on me and it turned into a fight and then as we leaned in, the oven went off.

"Do you have a match?" Niall asks me when I'm done. "A match? Why?" I ask him confused. What does he need a match for? "So, I can go light the oven on fire and watch it burn into ashes for interrupting what could have been the best kiss in the history of kisses," Niall says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Niall!" I yell at him, slapping his arm. He laughs and I can feel my face turning red for the tenth time today. "So your saying you didn't want the kiss?" Niall asks. I shake my head. "No, it's not that I don't want it, it's just that-" I'm cut off. "You want the kiss! You like Louis! Taylor loves Louis! Taylor loves Louis!" Niall starts yelling. "Niall, shut up! They might hear you!" I say, climbing across the couch to cover his mouth with my hand. He starts licking my hand. "You are absolutely gross," I say, but keep my hand over his mouth. "Taylor loves Louis! Taylor loves Louis!" Niall tries to yell around my hand. "I said shut up! They probably heard you!" I say, removing my hand from his mouth and wiping it on his shirt. "That was the point," he says with a smug look on his face. I roll my eyes and sit back on the couch.

"So do you actually like him?" Niall asks me, more sincerely this time. "Yes, well, I don't know really," I groan, covering my face with my hands again.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm free most of the time," Niall says. I nod and we turn on the TV, just as Harry and Louis walk into the room. I look up to see Louis looking at me. Harry elbows his back and Louis turns around to glare at him, but he is blushing. What was that?

"So, the main reason Niall and I were here was to take Louis to lunch. Taylor, you can come too, if you want," Harry announces. I nod, but glance over at Louis, trying to silently ask if he is ready to go out in public right now, somewhere that's not the grocery store. He gives me a slight nod. "Okay, well I should get dressed," I say and they all nod. "I should too," Louis says and we head into separate bedrooms, leaving Niall and Harry in the living room.

I brush my hair and pull on a shirt and some jeans. I brush my teeth and slip on some boots I brought with me, knowing how cold it is in London. I pull on a white beanie and take a quick check of myself in the mirror.