Chapter 15: Tιмвυяя

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber..."

(Warning: Shizz is really going down. ^Hence the song choice^)

-Taylor-

"Yes, Louis and I are dating," I tell the interviewer, Susan, and I can't help but smile at the thought. I hear the gasps and the applause, but there are a few boos as well.

I know Louis is watching this interview. Susan passes through multiple pictures on the screen behind us that I didn't even know they had taken.

Now we're out in the open.

-

I curl up into my bed. I set my book down as I prepare myself to fall asleep after my long day today. My phone buzzes and I groan, reaching out to grab it so I can turn it off.

I see the text message I got on the screen.

From: Unknown

Louis isn't who you think he is, love

I gasp as I unlock my screen. I click on the number and surely enough, I don't know the number. Who has my number? And how does he know about Louis?

These questions swim my head as I delete the message and turn my phone off, setting it on the table.

What is this person talking about? Who is this person? I'm pretty sure I know who Louis is. He IS the person I think he is. We have no secrets in our relationship. We're both open books. Plus, I could tell if Louis was lying.

I shake my head clear. It's just some person messing with me. They're just trying to get on my nerves.

I close my eyes as I let the thoughts drift from my head and I fall asleep.

-

Happy birthday Tay!

Happy bday girl

Hope you have a good one

Happy birthday

Happy birthday baby girl. Momma loves you :*

Those are the messages that flood my phone throughout the day. Louis has already called me, wishing me a happy birthday and an apology for not being able to be here. I've already told him it's fine.

It's 3:52 pm and I'm currently sitting on my couch watching a movie. My phone has been going off all day, so I've finally just decided to put it on silent.

What? It kept ruining my movies.

I hear a knock on my door. That's weird, I'm not expecting anyone today. Maybe it's the mailman. Oh! Maybe he has a huge gift and he has to have me sign it!

I open the door to reveal...

-Louis-

I re-read the email to make sure I've done everything correct. Management told me everything I'm supposed to do today in order to get as much publicity as possible. I'm already here in America and I've made reservations at the restaurant we are eating at. I straighten out my shirt before grabbing my phone and keys and heading outside to the black car that's waiting for me outside of the hotel.

I get into the car and the driver seems to know where to go. He pulls up in front of the place and I get out of the car. I walk up to the door and knock on it. Thankfully, I hear footsteps clattering to the door to reveal...

-Taylor-

I open the door to reveal....a box and a man. I look at the man and smile, excited about what is in the box. "Miss Taylor Swift?" The man asks and I excitedly nod. "This is for you. I'm just going to need you to sign here," he says and holds out the device for me to sign. I sign it and he bends down to pick up the box and hand it to me. "Here you are! Happy birthday!" He says and turns around to walk back to his truck. I yell a thank you and close the door, walking back over to the couch to open my present. I look at the sticker to see it's from Louis. It's a fairly large box and I'm surprised to see what's in it.

I open up the box to find a smaller box inside. I pull out the smaller box and open it up to reveal another smaller box.

He wouldn't do this, would he?

I'm proven wrong when I open up three more boxes to reveal smaller ones each time. I groan and open the box to reveal a small necklace box. I gasp and quickly open the necklace box to reveal and beautiful diamond L. I'm surrounded by all the boxes and I pull out my phone. I take a picture of the necklace with all the boxes in the background.

I open up Twitter and add the photo onto the tweet.

@taylorswift13: So this just came in... @louis_tomlinson

I tweet it and immediately I get comments on it. Most of them are sweet, but there are some hateful ones.

One tweet caught my eye...

-Louis-

I am met face to face with Camila Cabello, from Fifth Harmony. "Thank you for doing this by the way," I tell her. "Did we have a choice?" She asks and I shake my head knowing exactly what she means.

My management wanted me to go "out" with someone on Taylor's birthday. I told them I had already had something planned to do with Taylor but they ignored me. They had to find someone in the US though, because this is where Taylor is. My management talked to Fifth Harmony's management and now both of them are forcing us to do this.

It's not Camila I don't like, it's the fact that in our management's sick minds, me cheating on Taylor, on her birthday, will get us good publicity.

That was the email that Taylor almost saw. It was the email giving me all the details for this night.

Camila and I walked out and got back into the black car. The driver drives us to the restaurant that I had reservations for and we got out. I help Camila out and we went inside to the restaurant. I did notice some paps taking pictures though.

-Taylor-

One tweet caught my eye.

I click on it to reveal the picture. I read the caption.

@1d_official_updates: Louis is cheating on Taylor with Camila! On Taylor's birthday!

I look at the picture to see a picture of Louis and Camila walking into a restaurant. In LA. Where I'm at.

He knows I'm here!

And he's cheating on me.

I knew he was too good to be true.

A/N:

This time I gave you a warning.

Poor Taylor.

And that little text Taylor got is important ;)

Don't worry I won't go all cliche with Taylor getting kidnapped on you. I ain't that bad of a writer.

I can't keep up with you guys, like seriously. 7 comments and 8 votes in one day again.

Next Chapter:

8 comments. 9 votes.

You can do it and if you don't I'll update Sunday.

Dedication: @MightieDuffy I think that's it< because I have ejected some sort of feeling out of you. That is my goal. To get people into this story. And you feel sorry for Taylor. But don't worry cause someday she'll be living in a big 'ol city.

Goodnight for now.

-Em is sick :/