Chapter 14: Leaving with Sє¢яєтѕ

"Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you..."

-Taylor-

In the kitchen.

Making food.

Louis still hasn't come back from when he left...3 hours ago. He's probably never coming back. It's because I shouldn't have told him. I should've kept my feelings to myself until I was sure of it.

Speaking of that, I have been doing a lot of thinking during these 3 hours. I realized that I don't love Louis, yet. I just really, really like him.

But I just had to run off my big mouth.

He's never coming back now and I'll be stranded here.

Taylor, shut up. Your in HIS house, he has to come back eventually. That's true.

Look at me, I'm going crazy.

Louis better come back soon otherwise I think I migh-

Call from Lou

"-story of my life, I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and ti-"

"Hello?" I ask, stopping the ring by picking up my cellphone.

"Hey Tay! I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way over right now. I'll be there in like 3 minutes," he says. "Alright, sounds good!" I say and hang up.

Thank goodness he's coming back.

-

"Louis, I'm only here for two more days," I say, looking up to meet his eyes from where my head was on his lap. "What? That much time has passed by?" He asks, still stroking my hair. "Yeah," I say and he frowns. "But Taylorrrr! I don't want you to leeeave," he whines. I laugh and shake my head. "I haaave toooo," I whine back and soon we are laughing.

"But don't worry. I have already sent out the invitations for your birthday party," I say, smiling. He groans and rolls his eyes. "That's right. The big twenty-two!" He says with fake enthusiasm. This time it's my turn to roll my eyes. "Your an idiot," I say. "But I'm your idiot," he says cheekily. "Don't be cliche, Tomlinson," I reply. "Whatever, Swift."

-

So far Louis and I have gone to another fancy restaurant and the park...twice. Hey don't judge. Parks are fun.

I'm leaving tomorrow, just to come back about 2 weeks later for Louis' birthday.

He promised not to make a big deal out of mine, so I'm just expecting to sit in my room with my pjs on and watch movies.

I have some interview the day after I come back from London, that's why I need to leave tomorrow. Plus, management wants me to come back to the US. They say I need to come back, because I have a lot more interviews coming up.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to announce mine and Louis' relationship in the interview two days from now, if it's alright with Louis of course. It's practically obvious since we have been going out a lot, but I'd just like to confirm it.

I think I did a pretty good job of helping Louis get over Eleanor. With everything that has happened this week, I have forgotten the main reason I flew all the way out here.

I pull myself away from my thinking to focus on packing. I'm leaving quite early in the morning and Louis is dropping me off.

I'm not going to see him for another 3 or 4 weeks. What am I going to do?

Don't get so clingy Taylor.

I'm a mess, I swear. I can't even focus on packing, it's awful.

Finally, I give up on trying to be neat and I just chuck everything into the suitcase before zipping it up. I walk out of the bedroom I have been staying in and meet Louis on the couch, where he is on his laptop.

"I have an interview the day I get back from London," I say and I'm pretty sure I startled him. His face goes white as I make my way over to him and he quickly shuts his laptop lid.

"Tay, you scared me," he says, his face returning to its natural color. I let the fact that he seemed scared about me looking at his laptop screen not get to me and moved onto the question I was going to ask him.

"Well, I was wondering if I could tell everyone we are dating then," I continue and sit down next to him on the couch, intertwining our fingers. He nods. "Yeah, that sounds great!" He says and I nod.

"So what were you doing on the computer?" I can't help but ask the question. "Oh, that? It was nothing. I-It was j-just a s-surprise that you can't know about yet. That's all," he stutters and my face lights up. "A surprise?" I ask, smiling. "Uh, yeah," he says, unsure of himself. I clap my hands together. "I love surprises!" I say and he smiles at me.

-Louis-

That was so close.

I was reading an email about the contract from management when Taylor freaked me out and I was afraid she was going to see what I was reading.

Then I whipped up that lie about a surprise.

Well it's not technically a lie since the email was about a surprise, but I didn't exactly tell all of the truth either.

I have to tell her about the contract soon.

A/N:

Zamn

Y'all work fast.

The last chapter got 7 comments and 8 votes in literally one day.

I'm so happy about it you guys don't even know.

Okay, so I'm bumping up the vote and comment goal.

7 votes
7 comments

For a new chapter.

Good luck ;)

How did you guys like this chapter? It was kind of a filler chap but that's okay.

Dedication: @flamestoembers_ because you are, and I quote, 'majorly in love with this story'
Glad to know I'm making a difference in your love life :D

Sorry this is short and a filler. I whipped this up in about 30-45 min...

Some shizz is gonna go down soon so don't worry.

-Em