Chapter 22 Part 1: Make Fun Of Our Exes....Oσρѕ

"It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters, and make of our exes. Ah oh, ah oh..."

Dedication goes to @starlightnight93 for the idea for this chapter :)

-Taylor-

1 year since Louis and I became best friends.

2 months since we started dating.

1 month since our breakup.

3 weeks since we've gotten back together.

I excitedly get ready for today. Louis and I are going undercover to a college soccer game. I put on the short brown haired wig and check to make sure all my blond hair is tucked in.

Hmm...maybe I should dye my hair brown and make it go curly again...it looks good.

I'm kidding.

But I do look good.

I put on a little makeup and check my outfit about a hundred times. It's a grey hoodie with blue jeans. Yeah...it's not what I usually wear, but that's the point.

I put on the necklace and grab my phone. I grab the ticket for the game and stick it in my pocket before checking the time on my phone. Louis is supposed to pick me up from this hotel in 2 minutes.

I close the door behind me and walk towards the elevators. Why am I in a hotel in London you ask? Well, you see you know how your management is stupid and makes you go to all these stupid interviews. Yeah, that's why.

But, it's okay because I get to spend time with Louis.

I'm pretty sure Harry is still in LA. He bought a house there and is staying there for awhile, I'm assuming. He did say he has to come back to London to record for their new album though.

It's been awhile since all the boys have hung out. Louis has told me how much he misses them. There are like brothers.

I step out into the cold of London and smooth down the curly wig. This makes me realize how much I've missed my golden curly locks. But I do like my straight hair. It's easier to maintain. But curly hair isn't all that bad either.

I see Louis' car pull up, but Louis is not in it. This boy has blond hair, a black beanie over it, a navy blue sweatshirt and I think black jeans. I start laughing at how different he looks.

He just stares at me weirdly and keeps driving past me.

Uh, Louis. Your girlfriend. Yeah, she's right here.

I start walking with the car, seeing as it's slowing down. I walk up to the car door and try to pull open the handle, but it's locked. I knock on the window and Louis stares at me funny and rolls down the window.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" He asks. I sigh and bang my head against the roof of the small car. "Louis, you idiot, it's me. Let me in," I say, though a hint of a smile comes. Guess my disguise works.

"Oh my god, Tay, I'm so sorry. I totally couldn't recognize you," he rushes out, quickly unlocking the door. By now I'm laughing as I slide into what should be the driver's seat, if we were in America.

"It's fine. Now we know it works!" I say and Louis chuckles. "Alright we have to hurry, otherwise we will be late for the football game," he says, driving out if the hotel driveway. "Soccer," I correct him. He smiles. "Stupid Americans," he says. I slap his arm, but I'm laughing. "Hey! You British aren't that great either!" I say and we both laugh.

I study the lines around his eyes when he laughs. And the way his smile is wide so you can see his teeth. Even with the blonde hair, I can still recognize him if he laughs.