Chapter 20: Los Aиgєℓєѕ

"But your in London and I break down cause it's not fair that your not around. This is when the feeling sinks in I don't wanna miss you like this. Come back, be here..."

-Taylor-

I close my eyes and groan. "Niall, I don't get why the universe hates me," I tell him. Niall laughs. "It doesn't hate you Tay," he tries to convince me.

"Yes it does. It has ruined all of my relationships. Why did Louis have to do that?" I ask. "I don't know, Tay, but you can forgive him," Niall says. "But he used me, Ni. He doesn't even like me," I say.

"Yes, he does Taylor. Actions speak louder than words," he tries to plead with me. "That is a pathetic source," I say. He laughs. "Your right," he says. "He just needs to remember that there is nothing I do better than revenge," I say.

"And now your quoting your own songs, Taylor, are you sure your not going crazy?" He asks and I laugh. "I'm serious, will you help me?" I ask him. He sighs. "Fine. I think I have an idea," he says.

He tells me his idea and I immediately agree. It's perfect. And I deserve a little revenge.

--

I pull up to let Niall into the rental car. He flew out here since our conversation two days ago. We are putting our revenge plan into action. Plus, Niall's visiting Harry after this in Harry's new house in LA. So, he was going to fly out to the US anyways.

I'm in a hotel in LA, because I have an interview tomorrow and I figured, why not? Let's come a day early.

Niall gets into my car singing Party in the USA. I roll my eyes and he plops his small suitcase in the back of the rental car I have.

He smiles at me and continues singing. I just drive back towards my hotel. He's an idiot. But a very good best friend.

I pull into the parking lot of the hotel and get out of the car. Niall has stopped singing by now (thank goodness) and grabbed his bag.

We go up to my hotel room and he drops his bag on the couch. "Shall we begin step 1 of revenge?" Niall asks. I laugh and nod. Before we can do anything, Niall's phone goes off and starts ringing.

"It's probably just Harry calling to see if I'm still coming," Niall says and I nod. He takes out his phone and looks at the screen. His face falls and he glances up at me. "It's Louis," he says. I take a deep breath. Yeah, I'm going all revenge, but I'm not ready to hear his voice yet.

His beautiful, angelic voice.

Taylor, stop it! He hurt you.

Niall slides the button across the screen. "Hey Lou," he says, sounding happier than he should. I turn around and walk to my room. I can't be here when Louis is on the phone with Niall just a few feet away.

I hear their conversation drown out as I enter the room and shut the door. I sit on the bed and stare at the walls.

I wish things would be different, you know?

When will I find someone who will actually treat me right?

I look over at the clock. Five minutes have passed since Niall picked up the phone.

I wish that Louis could have been that one sweet person. The one that I could've fallen in love with and he would've fallen in love with me and we could've gone on silly little dates and the first time he said 'I love you' to me would be the best and I would say it back without any hesitation, because I would know for sure in that moment that I did love him. And we would get married and invite all of our closet friends and our family and it would just be something small, but it would be like something out of a fairy book. And then we would have our first child and no matter what gender it was, it would be perfect, because it would be a miniature us.

But it's not going to happen now.

Because he's in London.

And I'm in LA.

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry," I hear a voice tell me from behind me. I sniff and wipe away my cheeks. I didn't realize I was crying. "Shut up, Niall," I say. I hear a chuckle from behind me.

"I'm not Niall, love."

-Louis-

I punch Harry's shoulder. "I'm serious. I should've realized this earlier, but I really do like her. And now she's gone," I tell him as he's now laughing. "Dude, all of us knew you liked her before," he says. I shake my head. "But I didn't like her," I say, confused. "Actions speak louder than words, honey," he says. I roll my eyes. "Call me that one more time and you won't have a heart to love someone with," I say and he laughs.

"Fine, I think she's with Niall. Why don't you call her?" He asks. "I have called her. 27 times. And I've texted her 34 times," I say. "You really messed up now," he says. I punch his shoulder, again. "I know that. Don't you think I know that?" I ask rhetorically.

I take out my phone and click on Niall's contact. The ring goes of about 4 times before he picks up.

"Hey Lou," he says. "Listen, Niall, is Taylor with you?" I ask. "Uh, yeah. Listen, I don't think it's a good idea to talk to her ri-" I cut him off. "I really need to talk to her, where are you guys?"

He tells me the name of the hotel and I thank him before hanging up. "Harry, I'm going to go see her! Can I take your car?" I yell at him from the kitchen. "You ruin my baby you die!" He yells back and I grab his keys before rushing outside.

LA weather is so warm it just feels so nice.

I quickly get into the car and drive towards the hotel. I entered the address into my maps and it's only about 5 minutes from Harry's apartment.

-

I walk into the hotel and go up to find the room number. I knock on the door and Niall let's me in. He silently points to the bedroom. I quickly make my way over to the door and open it softly. I hear her softly crying and the tears glistening on her cheeks. Her back is facing towards me and she's staring at the wall, sitting on the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry," I say. I hear her sniff and she wipes away the tears on her cheeks. "Shut up, Niall," I hear her say. I chuckle.

"I'm not Niall, love," I say and she quickly spins around. Her eyes go wide, but then narrow at me.

"Get out." She points to the door. "Please just let me exp-" She cuts me off, "Out."

"Please, just give me 5 minutes," I try and plead with her. "Five minutes and then you leave," she says and I take a deep breath.

Don't mess this one up, Lou.

A/N:

This is such a crappy chapter I'm sorry.

So, shizz goes down.

Louis' in LA.

So, last time you guys had to get 7 votes, 7 comments and 2.7k reads on the whole book.

You got 12 votes 10 comments and 3.2k reads. DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME FEEL INSIDE?!

Anyways, next chapter:

10 votes
8 comments
3.4k reads

Questions:

1: Does Taylor forgive Louis?

2: For the people you want to see more of, there were some mixed views, so tell me your thoughts on each of these peeps.

•Sarah Hyland
•Hailee Steinfield
•Ed Sheeran
•Harry
•Niall

3: What's your favorite color?

Dedication: @alecks454 because holy crap your comment made me laugh

Goodnight <3

~Em