Chapter 26: Tαттσσѕ and Headbands

"And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos, we ignore. 'Cause my heart is yours..."

-Taylor-

I wake up and stare up at the ceiling. I've been in London for officially 2 weeks, staying with Louis. I need to get back home, but I need to stay here as well, since I'm going to be meeting Louis' parents in a week.

Louis and I are flying out to Doncaster and hanging out with his family for a week, before Louis is flying back to London to start his tour rehearsals and I'm flying to New York to finalize everything for buying my house.

Yes, I, Taylor Swift, am buying a house in New York. It makes me feel as if I'm taking a step towards becoming more mature.

I feel the bed jolt and turn my head to see Louis sitting up in the bed. "I want another tattoo," he says, groggily. I laugh. "Well that was sudden," I say, sitting up as well.

"Will you come with me to get it today?" He asks, running a hand through his extremely long hair. "As long as you do something about your hair. It's too long," I state.

"What? You don't like them long, luscious, locks?" He asks, being dramatic. I shake my head. "No, you look like a homeless bum on the streets of LA," I say and he smiles.

He gets out of bed and walks over to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower. You better be up by then," he warns and I roll my eyes, before he disappears to the bathroom.

I sigh and get out of the bed, making my way over to the suitcase. I grab out an outfit and go into the guest room. I go into the guest room bathroom and hop into the shower.

I get out and dry myself off before putting on the shorts and tank top I chose. I dry my hair and run a brush through it. It might as well be down, since it's too short to put up in my signature ponytail.

Yes, I got a haircut as well.

Dun, dun, dun. Be surprised.

I put on a little makeup and grab my pajamas before heading back into Louis' bedroom. He is standing in front of the mirror, clothed thank god, and I sneak past to put my clothes in my dirty pile.

I walk behind him and he smiles, before turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug. I rest my head on his shoulder as he strokes my back.

"Can we go get that tattoo now?" He asks and I laugh before nodding. He smiles and we separate and go outside to his car. I get in and he starts it, before driving to a café.

"What? I'm hungry," he states when I give him a questioning look. I roll my eyes and get out of the car with him and he grabs my hand before we enter the café.

We walk up to order and I get a bagel with cream cheese, whilst Louis gets a croissant with ham and cheese.

He pays and we sit down. I've learned not to argue with him over paying, seeing as he never lets me, so now I just go along with it.

Our number is called and Louis stands to get it before bringing it back to our table. I grab my bagel and immediately start eating. Louis laughs at my actions, but ends up doing the same with his croissant.

Once we are done, Louis and I head back out to his car and he drives us to a tattoo place. It's nice, considering that it's a tattoo place, and isn't in that bad of a neighborhood.

We walk in, hand-in-hand, and Louis goes to the front desk and gives him his name. The lady says we have to wait like 10 minutes, but I'm okay with that. We head over to the chairs and Louis picks up a book of tattoos.