Chapter 27: It's Kєттℓє Corn

"I still remember the smell of the rain, fresh off the pavement. You ran off the plane..."

-Taylor-

I'm meeting his mother today, and her fiancé.

I mean, there's nothing bad about that, right?

Wrong, I'm freaking out, even though Lou has tried to assure me that it will be fine.

I mean his sisters are huge fans of me and his mom just had twins. This is a family of girls we are talking about. They have only ever brought home, boys. I will be the first girl to be brought home. Well I mean not the first, because Lou dated other girls, but still.

This is nerve-racking.

"Tay, keep your leg still," Louis says and I stop bouncing my leg up and down. We are sitting on the plane and I have been freaking out the entire time.

Louis rests his hand on my knee and starts rubbing his thumb in circles. "Relax, they will all love you, okay?" He whispers and I nod.

How long is this plane ride again?

-

"Just relax. You will go in there and say hello and we have dinner. This won't ruin your life forever, I promise," Louis tries to assure me from the backseat of the cab.

The cab that is leading me towards my death.

Okay, your right, that is a little drastic.

The cab that is leading me INTO death.

Yep, that's better.

I take a deep breath as the cab pulls up next to his house. It's very beautiful. And big.

I slowly get out of the cab and look around. Louis has already gone to the back of the cab and picked up our suitcases. He won't let me carry mine.

He walks ahead of me up the steps. I groan and follow after him. Do we have to do this now?

Louis knocks, before I can stop him, and the door swings open. The woman I know as Louis' mum is in the doorway. Her face turns into a huge smile and Louis immediately drops the suitcases and wraps his arms around her.

Yep, he's definitely a momma's boy.

They separate and she turns to me. "So this is the famous Taylor I've heard so much about!" She says, joyfully. I give her a smile and she leans forward. She gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Well don't just stand there! Come on in! We are all waiting for you!" She exclaims and moves over so we can walk through the door. Louis picks up the suitcases and steps inside before setting them down again.

"Louis!" I hear screams as 2 twin girls, Daisy and Phoebe I believe, come running towards him. They jump on him, causing all of them to topple over. He chuckles and sits up, only to have them wrap their arms around his neck. "We missed you," they mumble into his neck and he wraps his arm around them. "I missed you guys too," he says and I smile. I mean how could you not? This scene is just too cute.

Daisy and Phoebe climb off of Louis and he stands up. "Hey Lou, I missed you," Felicite, I think, walks up to him and wraps her arms around his torso. "I missed ya too, Fizz," he says and kisses the top of her head. Then Charlotte walked up to him. "I missed ya too," she says giving him a hug. He kisses her head as well. "Missed ya, Lottie," he says with a smile.

"Is that Taylor?" Daisy, I think, asked Louis. "I don't know why don't you ask her," Louis says looking up at me with a smile. The twins walk up to me and give me a hug. I'm caught by surprise, but soon wrap my arms back around them. I look up at Louis and he winks.