Chapter 11: Ah, Sиαρ

"Don't say, don't say goodnight you know, you had me at hello..."

-Louis-

"-joining us today, One Direction!" The announcer said and we walked onto the stage. There are screams and we wave and smile at the small crowd in front of us. We sit down on the couch, the boys sitting me in the middle, as they knew I would need support for the announcement.

"So, boys, thank you for coming today!" The interviewer, Joel, said to us. "Well thank you for having us," Harry said. We all nodded.

"As we know, you boys have released your new album recently. How is that going for you all?" Joel asked. Liam responded, but my mind started wandering away.

I wonder what Taylor is doing right now? Is she watching us? Did she go out somewhere? What if she left to go back to the States? What if she-

"So boys, how many of you are single?" Joel said, startling me from my thoughts.

I watch as Niall and Harry raise their hands and turn their heads slightly towards me. I slowly raise my hand and hear the gasps in the crowd.

"Louis Tomlinson single?" Joel asks, surprised. I nod and Harry and Niall put their hands down. Niall pats my back, since he is sitting next to me.

"Now, Louis, we have seen this picture trending on Twitter. Is it real, or is it photoshopped?" Joel asks as a picture shows up on the screen behind him.

My eyes go wide at the picture in front of me. It's when I ran outside to stop Taylor from running away from me yesterday. And it was of us kissing. Well this is bad. Very bad.

"Oh, that is, uh, definitely photoshopped," I say nervously. Liam, sitting on the other side of me, grips my shoulder and I shake my head. "So nothing's going on between you and Miss Swift?" Joel asks. Ugh, can't we just drop this?

"No, nothings going on. That picture was photoshopped," I say and Liam releases my shoulder. I put my hands in my lap and smile at Joel, whom I've come to dislike.

I zone out as Joel starts talking about other things. Did Taylor see that? I need to get home to her. What if she changed her mind about being with me? Why can't this interview be over now? I need to get back to-

"-thank you boys for joining us today. I hope to see you all soon! Let's have one last round of applause for One Direction everybody!" Joel says, standing up.

Well I couldn't have stood up quicker. The rest of the boys stand up and we shake Joel's hand, and I try not to cringe, before we walk out.

Once we are let out, it takes everything in me not to run towards the car taking us back to our homes.

We all get in and I can't keep my leg still. Luckily, I'm the first one to get dropped off. I say goodbye to the boys and get out of the car. I walk as fast as I can to my door and unlock it.

"Tay?" I call out through the house, taking my shoes off. "In the kitchen!" She calls back and I let out a sigh of relief. I enter the kitchen to see her making something. Yum. I check the time on the microwave to see that it is lunchtime.

I walk over to where Taylor is cooking and put a hand on her shoulder. She turns around and smiles at me. "Lunch is almost ready," she says. I look over her shoulder to see her making grilled cheese. I rub my stomach and she laughs, turning back around to finish the grilled cheese. I lift myself up onto the counter as I watch her cook.

"I watched the interview," she says and I almost choke on my own spit. "Were you-were you hurt by it?" I ask, unsure how to ask how she felt about my response to the picture.