Chapter 30: Boyfriend Sqυαяє∂

"Whenever to rant. Whenever to cry. Whenever to say I need you here with me. To comfort me. To keep me in your arms. You were there..."

****Can I just say I have no idea if Reece and Lottie are dating like I know they used to be and idk if they broke up or whatever. There's different rumors and stuff but she's posting pics with him and stuff so for the sake of this book they are dating okay?****

-Louis-

I hear the door open downstairs and Taylor stops tickling me. She looks down at me and smiles. "They're here!" She says excitedly. She rolls off of me and scrambles to her feet before standing up and running down the stairs. I laugh and get up, following her.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by a brown haired boy with his hair in a small quiff. I try and look tough as Taylor greets the boy and takes his suitcase, setting it down by the stairs for him.

Taylor notices me glaring at the boy and kicks my leg. "Ow!" I hiss at her. "Be nice," she hisses back and I sigh. Someone's gotta be protective over my little girl.

"I'm Louis, and I'm guessing your Ethan," I say, holding my hand out. "It's Elliot," he says, taking my hand. I shake it and squeeze my hand harder and harder....

"How about some lunch! I'm sure Elliot is very hungry," Fizzy says walking through the door and seeing me crush Elliot's hand. I nod and give his hand one more shake before releasing it. "Nice to meet you Eddie," I say turning around and heading into the kitchen to help Mum with lunch.

"It's Elliot!" He calls behind me and I smile. The kid can stick up for himself, that's a plus. I enter the kitchen to see it empty. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Lottie walking in.

"Don't be so harsh on him, Lou. He's taken care of her for a long time. He's a good guy," she says hopping onto the counter. I roll my eyes. "I get to be protective of my little sisters. I've got no other job," I say, giving her an evil smirk. "Whatever, just don't take it too far," she says. "I won't. I promise!" I say when she gives me a look.

"When's your boyfriend coming?" I ask her, turning to the fridge and opening it up. "He doesn't graduate for another month, so he can't come until then," she says sadly. I take out sandwich stuff and set it on the counter before walking over to her sitting on the counter and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I can't believe I'm encouraging this, but it's okay to miss him. I know it's hard being away from a person you care about," I say and she wraps her arms around me. "Thanks Lou," she says and pulls away. I move back to making 9 sandwiches and she hops off the counter. "I'm gonna go socialize," she says and I smile to myself as she leaves the kitchen.

I take out bread and start making the turkey sandwiches. Once I'm done I search the kitchen and I find a family-size bag of crisps. I put some on each plate.

I take 6 plates out to the table and go back to grab the other 3. I take out 9 cups and fill them all with ice water before setting them on the table. I go out to the living room to see everyone talking, and Fizzy sitting quite close to Elliot.

"Lunch is ready," I say. "You made lunch? By yourself?" Mum gapes at me with a hint of a sarcastic smile. "Yes, and it's not scrambled eggs," I say and Taylor closes her mouth, because I knew she was going to ask that question.

Everyone makes their way to the dining table and sits down. I take a seat and everyone starts clapping.

"Why is everyone clapping?" I ask confused. "Because you made something other than scrambled eggs," Lottie says laughing. I roll my eyes but can't help the smile that breaks through. "So, Emmanuel, how are your grades at school?" I ask Elliot. "It's Elliot, and straight A's," he says.