Chapter 31: Lєανιиg

"Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone..."

-Taylor-

I text Harry to make sure that he can get the driver that is picking him up to pick me up from the hotel I'm at. He replies saying that they are on their way and I smile before grabbing my shoes and putting them on and I start walking to the lobby.

The boys are leaving for their first tour date on the Where We Are Stadium Tour. I'm so proud of Louis because doing a Stadium Tour is just like amazing and crazy.

Louis thinks I'm in New York, where I'm supposed to be, but I'm surprising him at the airport to say goodbye. All of the boys are meeting at the airport before flying out together. I had to get Harry to come with me so I can get into the back room to say goodbye.

I see the black car with dark windows pull up and the door opens as Harry steps out. I exit the hotel and join him so he doesn't have to walk too far and get recognized.

"Thanks for doing this," I tell him as I give him a hug, which he returns. "It's no problem. You two are so lovestruck I don't know how your gonna survive going so long without seeing each other," Harry says with a laugh and I smile.

"C'mon, let's get in the car before paps spot us and try and revive 'Haylor'," I say and he nods, holding the door open as I slide into the car. He gets in after me and shuts the door, motioning for the driver to start driving.

I see two bodyguards occupying the middle seats as Harry and I occupy the back seats.

Harry and I talk until we pull into the airport. The bodyguards get out first and then Harry and I follow. We keep our heads down as the bodyguards stand on either side of Harry and I.

Harry is rolling his suitcase in one hand and has his arm around the top of my back as we walk to the private room.

We keep our heads down, but I can hear the whispers of people as once we enter the airport. Soon, they aren't whispers they are just screams from teenage girls.

Gladly, we make it into the private room quickly and I look up to see Zayn, Niall, and Louis sitting there. Louis is looking down at his phone so he doesn't notice when I walk in and Zayn is too caught up in his phone as well. Niall sees me and I quickly hold a finger to my lips to motion for him to stay quiet.

I walk to behind the couch Louis is sitting on and lean over to wrap my arms around his neck. "Who the fu-Taylor!" He says trying to turn around but his face erupts in a grin when he sees it's me. "I thought you weren't coming?" He states-asks, standing up and walking around the couch and wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug and we pull away as he smiles.

"I thought it would just be better to surprise you this way," I tell him and he laughs. "Yes, this makes it better," he says and leans in to kiss me. I keep my arms wrapped around his neck as he pulls me closer to him.

I hear another snap and we both pull away to see Niall with his phone out. "I need more pictures for the scrapbook!" He states and Louis and I look at each other in confusion before turning back to Niall. "What scrapbook?" Louis asks. "The wedding scrapbook of course!" Niall says and my cheeks go red. I bury my face into Louis' shoulder and Louis just laughs.

Harry is obviously enjoying the show as he adds in his own little comments. "Looky, little TayTay is a tomato," Harry says as he plops himself on the couch where Louis was sitting. "It does match you dress," Louis adds on once I pull my head out of his neck. I shake my head and lean in to give Louis a small kiss.

"One minute boys. Miss Swift, Tomlinson, I hate to say this, but your gonna have to say your goodbyes now," Paul, their tour manager, pops his head into the room, before walking in and talking to the bodyguards.