Chapter 4: Texting a "Sρє¢ιαℓ" Someone

-Taylor-

I just got off the plane, where I was reunited with my band and Ed. Someone was carrying my bags for me and there was a car waiting for us. We got in and it drove us to our hotel.

You know, sometimes it would be nice of we didn't have to stay in such a fancy hotel, because fancy hotels mean no kids and I like kids. Maybe I should stay in a 3 star hotel. That would be nice.

Someone handed me my bags as I headed into the hotel. The bellhop dude took my bags from me and I checked in, getting my room key. Ed's room was right next to mine. As soon as I arrived in my room and fell into my bed.

That plane really takes it out of you. I have a show tonight too. Ugh.

I feel my phone vibrate from my pocket and pull it out. I look to see I have 7 messages.

Niall:

I'm just making sure this is you....um, yeah.

Liam:

Taylor? I hope this is you...

Zayn:

Taylor? TAYLOR? TAYLOR?!?!?!

Hunnykins:

Hey Sweetcheeks, sorry the boys made me text you. Apparently, we all have to make sure this is the right number.

Lou:

Hi

Lou:

Did you see my special name

Lou: i'm a special person in your contacts ;)

I laughed at how weird they all are. I responded to all of them and set my phone on my nightstand, preparing myself to take a nap before my show tonight.

-

"-loving him was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street." I finished the song, and heard screaming and yelling and whistles and everything. I smiled at the great amount of people that came to watch me. I waved and they screamed again.

"So how's your night tonight?" I asked into the microphone, once the screaming died down a little. I was met with even louder screams than the first time.

I was given my stool and my banjo and I started a little speech before my next song.

"Well, you know, I've been spending some time with some of my very good friends. Now I haven't talked to these friends in a while, but every time I do it makes me happy. They are such wonderful people to be around, and it's good to surround yourself with good friends, to keep out the bad people. To keep out the bullies, the teasers, the big 'ol fat meanies-" I got a little laugh out of that and continued. "-and with those good friends, you can block out all the people who are being, well...mean." I said and I heard screams from people who got where I was going with it.

-

I walked into my hotel after the show. It was a wonderful night filled with meeting my Swifties and having a great time performing for them.

I heard my phone and check it to see I have a text from 'Lou'.

Hey, heard about you saying we were "good" friends at your concert tonight. I take that as a compliment? ;)

I laughed and responded.

Yeah ;) We should hang out again sometime FRIEND. :P

I sent it and not a minute later he replied.

Sure! Tell me time and place and I'll be there ;)

I opened up my calendar to see when I was free next. This Saturday....hm.

Saturday. At 12

A/N:

Congrats y'all got another chapter. This isn't really good....idk

~Em