Connor Imagine

Your Niall Horan's cousin

Being Y/N Horan is fun, my cousin is Niall Horan and I love how kind and nice he is to people. I'm also dating Connor Ball from The Vamps. I live with him, and he is meeting Niall as my boyfriend and his shitting himself, even though I told him Niall is a sweetheart as he knows. 

"Babe what if he hates me? He likes me as a fellow singer but not as your boyfriend" said Con, worrying as usual. "He'll love you, he sees in pictures how much you much me, and I love you" said Y/N. He kisses me and I smile. "You see, no matter what he says I will always love you!" said Y/N. "And so will I" said Con. 

I go get ready. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I smile to myself. We then get in the car and drive to his house. We go in and I see Niall cooking. "Y/N, Con! You made it, now sit, relax while I try to make dinner" said Ni. I giggle. "Ni we all know you can cook" smiled Y/N. He just giggled. I hug him. "I would love to cook, but Y/N is trying to teach me to cook" smiled Con. "Oh that's how I learned to cook, she is such a good cook" said Ni. I just giggle. "That's making it sound like I am Jamie Oliver" said Y/N. "May as well be" said Ni. I hit his head. "Cook" smiled Y/N.

We have our dinner and then we finally go play cards against humanity and it's funny cause Con says some weird things and so do me and Ni. When it's time to go, Ni is smiling. "Con let's have a lads night tomorrow, bring James, Brad and Tristan make a big deal, your my new best friend" smiled Ni. They man hugged and I smile. We all say bye and we go home.

"See you love each other, just don't abandon me for Ni. I'll kill you" said Y/N. "I won't, I love you!" said Con. "I love you too!" said Y/N. We kiss and go to bed.

Ni and Con are great friends along with the lads. We have a great big friend group! 

Well I am done for tonight!

Lorna Xx