Brad Imagine

Your in Eastenders

Your in the popular soap, called Eastenders. You love it, but Brad doesn't love it because you have to date and kiss another co-star. Brad doesn't really like the fact the dude you have to kiss likes you more than a friend should.

"Babe I'll be off" said Y/N. "OK to the set?" asked Brad. I nod. I leave and get in the car. I get there and see Tom sitting there waiting for me. "Hey Y/N. Come on, we are needed on set" said Tom. I nod and drop my stuff off at the trailer and we go to where we are meant to be. We start the scene. 

(ALL FAKE)

"Toby... I love you.... but I have to leave" cried Ashley. He places his hands on my face and looks in my eyes. "Lola I will love you forever, please stay!" said Toby. I shake my head and he kisses me. 

As soon as cut is called I pull away and go to my trailer and text Brad. "Hey Y/N, Wanna go out to celebrate the end of this filming" said Tom. I nod and we left. We go to a local cafe and have coffee and muffins. We just laugh and smile. Tom is actually really funny. We soon reach dinner time and go out for dinner. 

From Brad

Where r u? Dinner is done. 

From Brad

Fine don't come home.

From Brad

James just texted you spent the whole day with Tom. Fine don't bother coming home. I have visitors. Sorry.

From Brad

I'm done. You ignore me all the time for Tom. I'm done. Talk to me when you realise what you do. 

I frown. "You OK?" asked Tom. "Yeah, I just I better go home" said Y/N. "No come clubbing. I'm leaving the show now, we need to talk" said Tom. "Tom I have a boyfriend at home, waiting for me." said Y/N. I leave. He grabs me and kisses me. I push him off and slap him. "I have a boyfriend. I love Brad. His in a band and his sexy and hot. GO AWAY!" said Y/N. I run to my car and rush home. I run in and see Brad eating. "Brad. I'm sorry. He kissed me I rejected him" said Y/N. "He kissed you" said Brad. I go and hug him. "I told him I love you, Brad. He can piss of. I love you" said Y/N.

"I forgive you, now lets just relax and have fun" smiled Brad. I kiss him. We soon go to bed and fall asleep.

HEY so go check out my Brad book, Maybe.... Just Maybe it's getting there. It's having a major plot twist! Going to find out what happened to Rosa after getting kicked out!

Lorna Xx