ALL BOYS IMAGINE

juliyusco

Your best friends but secretly like each other

Brad:

You and Brad have been friends for years. You went to school together, you were born in the same month. Your parents are best friends. Your siblings are best friends. Everyone always said you two you would get married. Too bad he always said we are just friends, nothing more. My heart died that day and I like him. He doesn't like me. I can't move on, so I'll sit back and watch Brad date stupid girls who break his heart. I'll be the one he comes to and breaks my heart. I see a circle, both of us hurt, but I seem to be the one who hurts all the time and I hate it. I hate being here watching him date girls who hurt him. I pick him up yet he never sees that I like him.

I have decided to move to Scotland. I leave him a note. I leave. 

Brad's POV:

I go to Julia's parents house and knock. "Is Julia here?" asked Brad. "Oh honey she left this for you" said your mom. I took it and go sit in my car and read the letter. 

Brad

Hi..... I am moving to Scotland. I can't sit here and watch you date girls and get heartbroken and come to me and expect me to cheer you up. I like you. I love you more like. I am so sorry  but I can't sit here and watch you anymore. I can't move on. I can't DO anything. 

I will always love you. 

I love you but you don't love me.

Julia

I start crying. I rush to the airport and run in. I get a ticket and go through security and find her nearly boarding the plane. "JULIA STOP!" yelled Brad. She turns and looks at me. I love her, why did I never notice. "Julia I love you. I am in love with you. I love you. I love you don't go" cried Brad. "Brad your saying that so I won't go" said Julia. "I'm not. I swear I am not. I love you" said Brad. She comes over and kisses me. "Your lucky I love you too" said Julia. We kissed. "Will you be my forever girl?" asked Brad. Thank god I got her back. 

James

Me and James, James and Julia. Best friends. Nothing more. I like him. He doesn't like me, I am sure of it. 

James POV:

I am looking at Julia, watching Moana, laughing, crying, singing. She's beautiful, I am in love with her I know she doesn't like me. It's easy to see. Today we are just hanging out and watching movies. She is wearing a jumper dress. She looks amazing in it. 

"James.... JAMES WAKE UP!" yelled Julia, straddling me. I look at her. "Come on. Let's bake" said Julia. "Oh OK" said James. She gets up and so o I. We go in and make muffins. We smile at each other. We then finally sit down and eat them while watching Harry Potter. She leans on me. "I love you James but it's too bad you don't" whispered Julia. I wasn't meant to hear that but I look at her and kiss her. She gasps and then finally kisses back, her mouth is warm and welcoming. We pull apart. "Julia I am in love with you" said James. "I'm in love with you too" said Julia. "Will you be mine?" asked James. We kiss and cuddle some more. 

Con:

I love Con. More than I could imagine, his dating Luisa. He loves her. I love him. She loves him. He rarely talks to me. I have just been in my room, thinking. I decided today I am going out to explore the world. Yeah just the town of Birmingham. I go into town and just walk around. I smile at all my favourite places. I go to Costa, me and Con's place. I go in and order the usual, hot chocolate. I sit down and spot Con and Luisa and Lewis talking and drinking. I look down. I feel like a loner. I just go on my phone and look through my social media. I finish my drink and go up to get more. I decided to get another with a muffin. Sad eating. I sit back down and edit my video for tomorrow night. 

Con's POV:

"Hey Con is that Julia?" asked Lewis. I look over. "It is." said Con. "She got hotter from the last time we saw her a year ago" said Lewis. I look at her, her hair is longer, her smile brighter, her hair in a bun, no make up on. She looks amazing. "I might go say hi" said Con. I stand up and walk over to her. "Can I sit here?" asked Con. She looks up and nods. I sit down. "Hey" said Con. "Hey, so what ya want?" asked Julia. "Just wanted to say hi" said Con. "OK hi" said Julia. "I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a year" said Con. I smile at her. "It's fine, I got used to it" said Julia. "Julia wait..... I'm sorry. I stopped because I fell in love with you and I am meant to love Luisa" said Con. "I love you too" said Julia. I stand up and go over to Luisa. "Con, I know you love Julia. Go and get her. I'm alright. I have my eye on someone else anyway" smiled Luisa. I hug her and go over and kiss Julia. "Me and Luisa broke up. Be my girlfriend?" asked Con. She nods and kisses me.

Tristan:

I love Tristan. He sees me as a friend. I want to date him, but his sworn of girls because is ex cheated on him. I love him and I will help him. 

Tristan POV:

I like Julia and I hope she likes me. I texted her, to dress causal and go bowling. I like this idea. 

We finally meet and go play the game. Afterwards we go for dinner. I have a note on her dinner.

Julia,

Will you be mine forever and ever? x Tris:)

"Yes!" said Julia. We kiss and I smile. I finally got the girl.

I hope you like Julia! I did all the boys! Hope you don't mind!

Lorna Xx