Tristan Vampsmas Iamgine

I smile when I realise it's Christmas Eve and realise Tris is not coming home yet

I smile when I realise it's Christmas Eve and realise Tris is not coming home yet. Till his New Year Eve. I just sigh and get dressed. I go make dinner and smile to myself, Kirstie and Luisa are coming over to celebrate Christmas Day and Eve with me.

I smile when I hear the bell ringing. I open the door to the girls. "So s'mores, mince pies and shortbread." Said Kirstie. "Hell yeah girls" Said Y/n. They laugh. I go get everything ready and smile. "How are you holding up?" Asked Luisa. "Good. How are you guys?" Asked Y/n. "We're good" Said Luisa and Kirstie. "That's good" Said Y/n.

I turn Xmas music on and I sing to myself. Kirstie and Luisa are laughing at me. I just blush. They smile. I just look out the window and notice movement. I go out to the front door and open the door.

"Tris.... what?..... but your meant to be on Tour...." stuttered Y/n. "Yeah about that, I lied. It was meant to be a surprise." Said Tris. "Your cheeky" Smiled Y/n. "Yeah well that's what you love about me" Said Tris. I kiss him. "I love you so so much, did James and Con and Brad come?" Asked Y/n. "Yup, lads Kirstie and Luisa are here" called Tris. They run in to them and kiss.

We go in and do what me and the girls were doing before they arrived. I mean this was a cool Xmas Eve right?

Next morning

I smile to myself, Me, Tris and the rest had the most relaxing Xmas Day!

imcalledcalysta

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna Xx