Your Anastasia's sister C.B

I'm Y/N Smith. You might know my sister Anastasia, model and girlfriend of Tristan Evans from the vamps. Yeah, I'm her 21 year old sister. The less important one to our parents but Ana loves me and she is the best sister I have. She loves being a model, where I am a YouTuber. I go down and see Ana and Tris kissing. "Hey Con is coming over, you staying" said Ana. I nod. I go make my breakfast, cereal. I smile to myself. I hear the door opening and see Con looking at me. "Hey Y/N" smiled Con. "Hey Con" said Y/N. He sits down and looks at me. "Do you want cereal?" asked Y/N. "Uh yeah if you don't mind" said Con. I just giggle and head back to making another bowl, I hand him the bowl and I sit across from him and eat mine. 

"How are things?" asked Con. "Good" said Y/N. "I have to ask something?" asked Con. "What?" asked Y/N. "Well you know how we're both 21 and we're both single, I was wondering we could go on a date tonight" said Con. I look at him and smile. "Yes, of course" said Y/N. I kiss his cheek. "Your cute" smile Con. I blush and he goes to hang with Tris. Ana walks in. "Listen I want you to not date Con. It would complicate things, I'm sorry" said Ana. I look at her. "Fine. He doesn't like me. I don't like him, only has a friend" said Y/N. Ana nods. Con walks in and smiles at us. "Uh Ana go to Tris. I'll help Con, since I am the best cook" smiled Y/N. She nods and leaves. "Ana doesn't want me to date you" said Y/N. "Secret!" said Con. I nod. We go out and I smile to myself. I go then and rest in my room. He slides a note under my door.

6 pm:) OK xo

I smile. I smile and go get ready.

I curl my hair and put light make up on and black pumps

I curl my hair and put light make up on and black pumps. I go out and see Ana and Tris sitting there, kissing. "Um I'm going out tonight with someone. A boy for a date. You don't know him, so I uh better go" said Y/N. Ana nods. I go down and see Con standing there smiling. 

We get in his car and drive to a fancy restaurant and have pizza. We then go to the park and walk around. I smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Con. I nod and kiss him. We go back to my place and I go in. "How was it?" asked Ana. "Good. I'm going to bed." said Y/N. Ana nods and I go to bed and fall asleep. 

Part 1 done!

Lorna Xx