Brad Requested Imagine

Your in a band and touring with The Vamps and he falls for you

bradsimpsonlovexoxo

My band The Three Roses are on our Roses Tour and our opening act is The Vamps, when Layla and Beth told me I freaked, I am a huge Vampette. I never thought I would be performing for them. Layla and Beth know the love I have for them is real and no one knows about my secret crush.

"Hannah you will be seeing them soon, their arriving in 4 minutes" said Layla. "Oh great, well I am going to get ready." said Hannah. I rush to get ready and then run back down. "So when they..... oh hey you must be Brad, James, Connor, and Tristan. I'm Hannah" said Hannah. "Hey, nice to meet you" said Brad. "I was just going to make lunch, you want some? We are leaving tomorrow, so I hope you guys are ready" said Hannah. "Yeah as we can be really" said Brad. "Oh that's good" said Hannah.

NEXT DAY

We are getting the plane to Ireland today for our first show. We finally get there and we go to the arena for the soundcheck. I see Brad laughing with Layla. I go over. "Lay, you ready? Jack wants us for a minute to talk about something" said Hannah. "Oh alright, Brad see ya later" smiled Layla. We go to Jack and see his smiling. "OK for tonight, the president of Ireland and he wife is here, no embarrassing yourselves" said Jack. We nod.

We go get ready.

ME

LAYLA

LAYLA

BETH

Our hair and make up are different, well our make up isn't different

Our hair and make up are different, well our make up isn't different. My hair is down and curled naturally. Beth's is curled and in a ponytail. Layla is straight and down with braids going through. I smile and see that the lads are ready. We smile at them and they go perform.

When we go on we perform our single, Hair ft Sean Paul. I smile. After the show we go backstage and see Brad blushing and looking at me. "Are you OK?" asked Hannah. "Oh um good. It's just cool, your a great performer" said Brad. I smile and go put jeans, a t-shirt, and converse. I go back out and see Brad and Layla. "I like her, Layla. How do I tell Hannah that I like her." said Brad. "You like me?" asked Hannah. "Uh yeah, well what can I say" said Brad. I go over and kiss him. "I love you" said Brad. "I love you too." said Hannah.

We then go on dates and then we finally got to boyfriend and girlfriend. We continued to tour together when we had free time. It's great touring with your boyfriend, but then we go on separate tours and stuff so we don't get sick of each other.

Both of our bands got big and everyone shipped us together. Layla started dating Niall Horan and Beth started dating Myles from Rak-Su who won the X Factor, to be honest it's fun together.

We love each other and that's all that matters!

Hey I hope you liked it! I loved writing it!

Lorna Xx