Tristan Imagine

Your Harry Style' ex girlfriend

The first thing you knew about Tristan is that his awesome and your type. When you were with Harry, he wasn't really what I was looking for. We had a bad break up, I found out he was with me for a bet. Yeah I was sad but realised we dated for a year. A year where when we get to our six month anniversary we were fighting constantly. Now I am dating Tris for three months and it feels real, more like I never want to be apart.

Today is the Teen Choice Awards, and yes I am going with Tristan and the lads. Harry is gonna be there. Tris knows me and Harry used to date, I told him the history, even when Harry fought with me, that was his way of getting out, but he had to wait a year. It sucked. Now me and Tris are happy, he wasn't happy when he found out he was dating me for a bet. Tris promises me that he will never do that and I honestly believe him.

"Babe you ready?" asked Tris. I go down and smile. "Yes" said Y/N. He kisses me. "I love you" said Tris. "I love you too" said Y/N. We get in the car and get there, we walk down the red carpet. We go in and sit beside the lads and their girlfriends. I spot Harry staring at me. I look at Tris and he looks angry. "Babe we are here to watch and you perform. And to see you win" smiled Y/N. He kisses me. "I love you" said Tris. "I love you too!" said Y/N.

They soon perform and WIN! The after party is gonna be fun. I go to the bar to get me and Tris drinks. "Hey Y/N" said Harry. "Harry" said Y/N. "So your dating Tristan Evans" said Harry. "Yes, is there a problem" said Y/N. "Yes I love you! I told you about the bet, hoping you'd forgive me" said Harry. "You told me, I left. I started seeing Tristan, his amazing. Now get away from me" said Y/N. "Listen to my girlfriend" said Tris. He wrapped his arms around me. "Stay away from my girlfriend. You dated Y/N as a bet, not for her. She is funny, silly, loves dogs and loves drumming. You better leave her alone." said Tris. Harry walked off. I kiss him.

We go home.

We ended up married, with four kids, Viola, Tessa, and the twins, Oscar and Olivia Evans.

DONE!

Lorna Xx