Brad VampsMas Imagine

VampsMas Day 18

Me and Brad are spending Christmas with Brad's family and it's Christmas Eve and we sitting around the tv watching Christmas films and eating mince pies

"Hey Babe wanna head to bed?" Asked Brad. "Yes" Said Hannah. We go upstairs and start brushing our teeth. We get into bed and cuddle. "Babe you know I love you right. Your just so beautiful gorgeous even. You are so so special to me and smart. I love you so so so much" Said Brad. "I love you too" Said Hannah. "Your sexy" Said Brad. "And you, my dear, are tired" Said Hannah. "No I'm not" Said Brad. "Yeah. Goodnight brad. I love you" Said Hannah. "I love you more" Said Brad. We kiss and fall asleep.

Next morning

I get ready after opening our presents. "Babe you look gorgeous!" Said Brad. "You look handsome" Said Hannah. We kiss and have breakfast.

"Nat Brad is so so sweet, last night he kept saying sweet stuff to me. I love him" Said Hannah. "You, my dear, are special to him. He loves you" Said Nat. "Thank you, Nattie!" Said Hannah. We hug and go sit down to watch tv and enjoy the company.

We have dinner and then sit outside by the fire. I lean into Brad and smile.

He soon kneels down and looks at me smiling.

"We have been dating for 5 years now and I clearly know your the one for me, I met you when you fell on me ice skating and ever since then we were attached at the hip and I guess you'll do..... Will you marry me?" Asked Brad and presented me the ring.

"Yes!" Cried Hannah. He slips the ring on. "I'm sorry it's not big..... I knew you liked small, simple and meaningful stuff" Said Brad. I kiss him. "I love it!" Said Hannah. We kiss again. "CONGRATS!" Yelled Marie, Derek and Nat. We all hug.

We finally go to bed.

Great day right:)

Yes I finally pre wrote an Imagine this is for BradSimpsonLoverxoxo I hope you liked it.

I pre wrote this today (18th December) Coz I have two exams tomorrow and I felt inspired! Oh and this was published at 6:50 am in the morning so yeah dedicated or what

Lorna Xx