Requested Brad Imagine

*THIS IS THE LAST IMAGINE OF THIS BOOK FOR REAL*

@Shannon1300

Bradley's sick

Me and Brad have been dating for 3 years now. We live together and his just gotten back from the Four Corners Tour. His been having no energy lately and now his women up with a bad migraine and sore throat. I wake up and kiss his cheek. "Are you ok, baby?" Asked Shannon. "I'm.... ugh..... so sick" Said Brad. I sit up and go put on a hoodie (it's Brad's) and go make him soup. I go up and place it on the tray he picked up. "Babe drink this" Said Shannon. He eats it and smiles. "Lovely" Said Bradley. I then go take out the medicine and go back. "Babe take this" Said Shannon.

"NO! I hate it!" Said Brad. "Brad! This will make you feel better, babe take it!" Said Shannon. "No!" Said Brad. "Fine I'll take Jesse away!" Snapped Shannon. Jesse is his stuffed golden retriever teddy after his dog, Jessie. "Don't take her away!" Said Brad. I take it up.

"Take the medicine then and I'll give her back" Said Shannon. "Fine I'll have it then" Said Brad. I give it to him and his teddy. I smile and kiss him. We eventually fall asleep.

A couple of hours later I wake up to Brad crying, screaming and kicking from a nightmare. I sit up and shake him. "Baby wake up, your having a nightmare! Wake up!" Said Shannon. He jumps and instantly kisses me. "I-I thought you left me because I was a baby while sick and have a stuffed teddy!" Said Brad, crying. "Baby I love you and your stuffed teddy! I love you so much! Do you hear me?!" Said Shannon. "Yes! I love you so much too!" Said Bradley. We share a kiss and fall back asleep, Brad tightly hugging me to his body.

This is the LAST imagine.

NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE!!

Lorna xx