Requested Brad Imagine

LoveAlyssaBradGeorge

Recently Brad has begun to have panic attacks, and right now it's scary, he has only had for planes not other things. I have asked him and he said he is fine. I'm sure his stressed out, but I am positive I can get through to him soon enough. 

I wake up to him coughing. I just frown and get up and follow the cough to the kitchen. I see him coughing and drinking water. "Brad are you OK?" asked Alyssa. "I am um good. I just have a sore throat and well I am worried for the concert tonight, Prince William and Kate are going to be there along with the Queen. I just don't know what to do" said Brad. "Babe, it's OK to be worried nd nervous you know" said Alyssa. "I can't..... if I panic then the concert will fail. Alyssa help me, please!" said Brad. 

He starts having a panic attack. Shit what do you do? He has never had one with me, he said I calmed him. I place my right hand on his cheek and wipe his cheek with my thumb. "Brad breathe, I promise you will be fine. You need to breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Please Brad, breathe in and out, that's it" smiled Alyssa. He looks at me and kisses me. "I love you Alyssa" said Brad. "I love you too" said Alyssa. 

I go make him a herbal tea for sore throats and hand it to him. "My mom used to make this for me when I had a sore throat so drink it all and it should help" said Alyssa. "Thank you, princess" said Brad. "No problem. I'll make lunch and you drink that up" said Alyssa. 

I go make pizza and Brad walks in. I smile when he eats it. I love it. 

At the concert I his less nervous and stressed and I love him, his brave and he can do it. 

Hey so I am feeling a little bit better and I wasn't able to do anything but I posted. I was going to take a week break for holidays from here but decide to not do it, because I would have nothing to do. 

I am back, with short chapters and not so long.

Lorna Xx