Brad Imagine

Your fighting over the tour

Once I found out about the lads new tour, is for most of a year and it honestly hurts me, I don't get to see my husband and Avalon doesn't see her dad. I don't like it, but it's his job. He can't help it. Today his going to a meeting about tour. I kiss him bye and he goes. 

He comes back late, as usual. "Baby the tour starts tomorrow, well not till next Monday but we have to leave tomorrow" said Brad. "Seriously? Are you kidding me? You go to the studio everyday, you don't see Avalon at all basically." said Y/N. "It's my job, seriously I see Avalon after work!" said Brad. "When she is asleep!" said Y/N. "SO? At least I am seeing her! Cop on and stop being clingy!" said Brad. "Me? Clingy, your pathetic, such a bad dad and husband. I hate you!" said Y/N. He stares at me. I just stand there looking at him. "Fine. I'm leaving. I won't be back, I am going to stay with my parents. I'll get mom to get Avalon to say bye tomorrow. Bye" said Brad. He walks away. I just sigh and see Ava standing there. "Where is daddy going?" asked Ava. "His spending time with his parents, hey how about we go on a holiday the day after tomorrow?" asked Y/N. She nods. We go book tickets to Ireland and then go pack. I smile. 

THE DAY WE LEAVE

I asked James where they are staying and the room number. We finally make it there and go to his hotel. We go in and see James, he hands us the key and we go up. I open the door and see Brad talking on the phone. "I miss her mom, I love her..... her and Ava are my life and I fought with her...... I know she said what she said but we were angry...... bye mom, love you" said Brad. I go over once he hangs up. I go over and kiss his cheek. Ava is with James for now. 

"Y/N.....What are you doing here?" asked Brad. "I'm sorry, prince. I love you. Your a great dad and husband. I love you" said Y/N. We kiss and then go out for a family meal.

First Imagine not on VampsMas!

Lorna Xx