Tristan Imagine

Your parents hate bad boys

In school there is a bad boy, Tristan Evan's. All the girls love him. Anastasia likes him, everyone does. I don't. I mean I have a tiny crush but he won't go for me, I am a nerd. I am invisible and that's all really. My parents hate Tristan, they used to like him before he became bad. I honestly don't mind and I will just have to deal with it. 

"Honey are you ready for school? Dad is dropping you" said mom. "Yeah I guess" said Y/N. I get in the car and just sigh. We get there and I run in. I go to my locker and sit down at my desk. I see Tristan walking in and he smiles at me and sits beside me. "So how are you?" asked Tristan. "Oh right, how are you?" asked Y/N. "Oh ya know good. I want to know something, how come you never talk to me?" asked Tristan. "My parents don't really like bad boys and they made me promise to never talk to you again" said Y/N. "Oh well that's wise of them." said Tris. "Not really. You don't seem bad. Just misunderstood" said Y/N. He smiles. 

LUNCH

Tristan goes and sits down beside me. "You do know Anastasia likes you" said Y/N. "Yeah I noticed too bad I like someone else" said Tristan. "Who?" asked Y/N. "You" said Tris. "Me?" asked Y/N. "Yeah, your beautiful, funny, smart, sexy and my opposite" said Tris. "I like you too, and not because your a bad boy but because the real, kind you is behind the hard exterior" smiled Y/N. He smiles at me and I just giggle. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. "Ahem, detention after school for PDA" said the principal. We break apart and nod. He walks off. I just giggle. 

DETENTION

We go in and sit beside each other and giggle. Afterwards we get out and I smile. He drives me home. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Tris. "Yes, of course" said Y/N. We kiss again. "Y/N! YOU ARE KISSING THE ENEMY!" shouted mom. I get out and sigh. So does Tris. "Madam, I love your daughter. She is funny, smart and beautiful and I am not a typical bad boy, I don't do anything wrong, I get straight A's in all my subjects" said Tris. "You do" said mom. "Yeah" said Tristan. "OK well come in for dinner" said mom.

Soon after my family love him. 

I love him.

Everyone was shocked we are dating.

Well this was fun.

I am going to try to update as much as possible everyday.

Some days could be one, some 2 or 3 or 4 or anything, 

It just depends, but I will update and do requests. :)

Lorna Xx