P2 James

You wake up. You and James have been dating for four months. I smile to myself. The concert went great and now today me and James are hanging at his apartment. My hair is just curled and make up light. My outfit shows me, which is something James loves about me, I wear what I like not what society likes. 

"Mom... I'm going to meet friends" smiled Y/N. Mom nods. I leave and drive to James house. I'm 18 and I'm so happy to be going to his place. I get there and park. I go in and see him topless and I smile. He pulls me in and closes the door and soon kisses me. We go to the sofa and sit down. We just sit and have fun really. 

We have lunch and lounge around. "I'm sorry we can't hang outside this house" said James. I hold his face. "James I don't care about hanging outside this place, I love this place. You might think I hate it but I love it, James. I really do. I love you not what you can't do with me outside this house" said Y/N. "I love you too" said James. We kiss. "Plus we have loads of activities to do here" said Y/N. "Oh like what" said James. "I dunno...... what do you think?" asked Y/N. He kisses me and pushes me on the sofa. We kiss. He takes my top off and kisses down my chest. We don't hear the door opening and all of a sudden. "Y/N Y/L/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING YOUR TEACHER!" said mom. We break apart and I throw my top on. "Mom..... me and James are dating and I love him" said Y/N. "Honey his using you!" said mom. "Mom I love him!" said Y/N. Mom looks at us. James grabs my hand and looks at me. He mouths I love you. "I see you love each other and I understand. Don't hurt her." said mom. I smile. 

Three years later

It's our wedding day, and I'm excited but nervous. 

Soon I'm walking down the aisle

VOWS

"Y/N.... I know we dated while you were a student but you were never a student to me, people always say love has no age but they hate when teachers and students date but in the end you can't help who you fall in love with. I love you and forever I will love you" said James.

"James I love you. I can't say much because nothing I would say would describe how much  I love you, so don't go changing and always be with me. I love you and you will always be you to me, Mr McVey and I have to say, you will be a great daddy" winked Y/N. He laughed and we swapped rings and kissed. "Well your pregnant and your a mommy" smiled James, kissing me again.

Nine months later

We have a baby girl, Zara Perrie McVey. She looks just like James. 

Too bad when she grows up, she falls in love with her History teacher when she is 18. 

WELL I'M DONE! 

Connor time!

BROTHERS BEST FRIEND

YOUR DEAN'S DAUGHTER

YOUR ANASTASIA SMITHS SISTER

COMMENT WHICH ONE!

Lorna Xx