Requested Brad Imagine

brads_gurl

Ever since I can remember I have always been scared of the dark, and no one can shake me of it. When me and Brad started dating, I never told him about it, because why should I? I eventually did tell him, and he understood. It was good, and I knew he was the one for me, when he knew it, he tried to help me but it failed. 

Today is the day we are going out. "Babe, I just want to ask ya something.... don't kill me. I want to help you get over your fear" said Brad. "Brad.... but I dunno..... what if I panic too much?" asked Angie. "I'll be there for you, I won't leave you!" said Brad. "OK, but don't leave me" said Angie.

We go out and just go out for lunch and we just smile. We then go to the park and walk around. "Baby you alright?" asked Brad. "Just nervous" said Angie. "I will be there, always!" smiled Brad. I kiss him. I just giggle. "Thank you, for understanding it, really" smiled Angie. 

"I always will" smiled Brad. We kiss and go home. We go in and wait for night. It's going to be fine, once I don't over panic. I then go sit down and stare at Brad. "You ready princess" said Brad. "Yeah I guess" said Angie. Brad takes my hand and turn the lights off. It's dark and SCARY. "Baby I am right here, beside you," said Brad. I feel Brad's hands on my face, lighting caressing my cheeks. "I love you" said Brad. "I love you too" whispered Angie. We kiss. I look around and my eyes adjusted to the dark. "It's not that bad, it's actually quite nice, it feels like I am with you in our own world" smiled Angie. We kiss and turn the lights on. "Are you OK?" asked Brad. I nod and kiss him. We have our dinner, pizza from Dominos. 

We then go to bed. I fought my fear of the dark. What a champ I am, right? So is Brad. I love him.

I'm sorry it's a little short but short it is the cuter it is:)

I hope you like it Angie! 

Lorna Xx