Brad Requested Imagine

@Mostly_Song

Singing with a fan

I am going to The Vamps Night and Day concert and one they do is ask a fan to come on stage to sing with them, and I am honestly excited and nervous. Excited cause I might get picked and the same for nervous. You can imagine my nerves after all that. I have to pick the best outfit in case I get picked to perform.

I put on skinny jeans and a one suit and a leather jacket. I grab my heeled boots and curl my hair into waves. I put light make up on and then I grab my bag and money. I then head down to meet my best friend, Jessica. Me and her are so excited and we get a taxi to the arena in London and go to the line. We stay queuing and relax while waiting to go in.

As soon as we go in, I spot Joe standing by the stage talking to Ben. I smile. We stand by the front. "Hey Joe! You alright" said Jessica. "Yeah, I am. The lads are excited for the show. Are you two excited?" Asked Joe. "Yeah. So excited. Song is really excited" smiled Jessica. "What a cool name, Song." Said Joe. I smile. "Thank you, Joe" smiled Song.

The concert starts and New Hope Club is amazing. Soon The Vamps come on and we all scream. We get half way through the show when Brad smiles. "Now It's time to pick someone to sing Hands and It's A Lie with me..... you!" Said Brad, pointing at me. Joe helps my up to the stage. He hands me a mic. "What's your name?" Asked Brad. "Song" said Song. "What a cool and unique name!" Said Brad. I blush. "Well you ready, Song?" Asked Brad.

We soon finished singing our songs and I go back to my position. I smile and stay blushing when Brad keeps looking at me.

When the concert is over, Joe comes over and smiles at me. "Brad wants to speak to you, you and Jessica can come backstage" Said Joe. He brings us backstage and we smile at the lads. "Song.... I was wondering do you want to go on a date with me?" Asked Brad. "Yes, I'd love too." Smiled Song. He blushes and so do I.

The date is in the cinema and Nando's which is the best date to have. We get to know each other in Nando's and then we head home. We talk on the porch of my house and he smiles at me.

"Your amazing. I really do like you, Brad not just coz your The Brad Simpson" said Song. "And I really do like you too!" Said Brad. We lean in and kiss. His seriously amazing and I know I will definitely fall in love with him soon.

We say I love you two months into the relationship and we sleep together on our six months anniversary, which is amazing.

We get married three years later and nine months welcome a baby boy and girl and another boy.

Landon Derek Simpson, his the oldest.

Lily Natalie Simpson, second oldest.

And finally,

Lucy Anne Simpson, the baby of the family.

We have a happy life and to think it all started with Brad asking me to sing with him. We all love each other.

I hope you liked it!!!

Lorna Xx