LEIGH ANNES SISTER B.S

Leigh-Anne Pinnock is my older sister, and I am currently dating Brad from The Vamps. Today I am going to visit him, while Leigh and her boyfriend Andre have fun together. I curl my hair and put my hair in a french plait. I then go down and see them kissing. "Guys I am still here, guys!" said Y/N. They pull apart and look at me. "Sorry you seeing Brad?" asked Leigh. "Yeah I won't be back till late, don't do anything naughty" said Y/N. Leigh just chuckles. "Yeah I promise.... not!" said Leigh. I chuckle and leave.

I go down and get in the car and drive to Brad's house. He still lives with his mom and dad but he has a house but is waiting for it to be finished. I go park and knock. He opens the door. "Hey mom and dad are here, but we have my room" said Brad. I nod. "Hey Y/N" said Anne and Derek. "Hey Anne and Derek, how are you?" asked Y/N. "We're good. Really good" smiled Anne. I just giggle. We go to his room and we lie on the bed, smiling at each other. "I love you." said Brad. "I love you too" said Y/N. I kiss him.

We watch movies and just generally have fun. I look at him. "How about we go out?" asked Y/N. Brad nods and we go down and get in my car and drive to the shopping centre. We go in. I see Leigh, Andre, Perrie, Alex, Jade, Jed and Jesy. We go over. "Hey guys" said Brad. "Hey Brad, Y/N" said Leigh. We all go to the food courts. "So how are you?" asked Jed. "Great!" said Brad. I look at Brad. His cute. I kiss him. Leigh groans. "Leigh shut up! Seriously, you and Andre were kissing this morning!" said Y/N. "Shut it, Y/N" said Leigh, chuckling. I just giggle. 

We then walk around and see loads of people. Brad drops my hand and goes and hugs a girl. "Katy I haven't seen you in ages!" said Brad. "Brad? OMG Hi!" said Katy. They hug again. They then walk off. I look down. "You OK?" asked Leigh. "Uh yeah" said Y/N. "We're gonna go" said Leigh. I nod. "I'll find him" said Y/N. They all walk off. I walk around and see them no where. I soon find them talking and her hand on his thigh so close to his area. I look down. I turn around and walk off. I get in the car and drive home. I go in and a note says Leigh and Andre are staying with Jade and Jed. I just roll my eyes. I go get changed and sit on the sofa and watch movies. I hear the door knocking. Brad and Katy are standing there. They walk in  and sit on the sofa. "What you guys doing here?" asked Y/N. "You left, Katy drove me here" said Brad. I nod. "Sorry I felt sick" said Y/N. I look down. "I actually have to go to the bathroom" said Y/N. I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and breathe.

I go out. "Brad..... I love you! Y/N is not even pretty! Date me! Seriously come on. I'm sexy!" said Katy. I then look down. I go out. Brad jumps up. "Get out. Both of you. Since you seem to like him, you can have him. You left me today, Brad! GET OUT!" screamed Y/N. Brad walks over. "Baby" said Brad. I push them both out. I lock the door and go to bed.

What ya think?

Lorna Xx