James Imagine

New photographer

NAME: Emily

I am a new photographer. I am meeting Dean Sherwood to help him take pictures of The Vamps. James just got engaged to Kirstie. I go get dressed and put my hair in a curly ponytail. I do a natural make up look. I go grab my bag, put my phone, house keys and then grab my camera equipment and leave. I have my car keys and drive to the studio. I jump out and grab everything and walk inside. I see the four lads talking. Kirstie and Lucy talking. I go to Dean. "I'm here, so what do you want me to do?" asked Emily. "Oh just to help set up" said Dean, smiling. "OK" said Emily. I finally finish setting up. 

"Em, can you call the lads and the ladies?" asked Joe. I nod and go to the green room. Kirstie is kissing James, Lucee and Connor are messing and Brad and Tristan are talking. "Guys Joe and Dean are ready for you" smiled Emily. They smile and walk out. I walk with him and Lucy smiles at me. "How are you?" asked Lucy. "I'm good" said Emily. "How's Serenity?" asked Lucy. "She's going good" said Emily. Lucy goes to sit down and I help Dean get photos. Afterwards I help clean up.

James walks up to me. "So wanna go out for drinks with us?" asked James. I smile. "I'm sorry, I can't make it. I have another job afterwards" said Emily. "OK but soon come with us, it's great fun" said James. I nod and leave. I go home and see mum holding Sera. "She s such a sweetie, now I have to go meet Tom for a date" said Mum. I take Sera off her and I hug mum. "I'm happy your moving on" said Emily. "Thank you, you should try too" said mum. "Not yet, I just want me and Sera for now" said Emily. "Well, your only 23, so you have a lot of time." said mum. She kissed my cheek and left. I smile and go close the door. I make dinner and then we watch kids shows. 

I then put my one year old in bed at 8. I then change. 

I put my hair in a bun and then go sit on the sofa

I put my hair in a bun and then go sit on the sofa. I hear a knock on the door and I stand up. I go open the door and spot James. "Hi. I uh.... need a place to stay" said James. "Why?" asked Emily. "Me and Kirstie had a fight and I kinda don't want to be around her" said James. I let him in and close the door. I sit down and he sits beside me. "So what were you arguing about?" asked Emily. "You" said James. I frown. "Why over me?" asked Emily. "She didn't want me inviting you for a drink and I exploded and I left" said James. "Seriously, James. Go say sorry and apologise" said Emily. "She doesn't like you. I want her to like our photographer." said James. "James. Go and say sorry!" said Emily. James leans in and kisses me. I gasp but I kiss back. He pushes me down and all of a sudden I hear my daughter cry. I push him away and run upstairs to Sera's room. "Hey hey it's OK. Momma is here" said Emily. "You have a daughter?" asked James. I nod. "Yeah, she's one" said Emily, smiling. Sera falls back asleep and we go to the sitting room. 

James kisses me again and I kiss back, even though I shouldn't. It leads to something else. I wake up the next day, alone and his no where to be found. I sigh and go have a shower. I put on sweatpants, a hoodie and slippers. I make Sere her breakfast and we just enjoy the day.