Connor Imagine

imcalledcalysta

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I live with my best friend, Lola. I am dating Connor Ball. I love him. Today we are meant to go on a date but something doesn't feel right. I sit down and look at Lola. "Calysta calm down. His fine. Your just worried, go and see him then" said Lola. I nod and I go get ready, and go to my car and drive to his house. 

I get there and knock. "Hey babe.... achoo" sneezed Con. "Your sick. Get inside, sit down and let me take care of you" said Cal. He looks at me. "No. You'll get.... achoo..... sick" sneezed Con. "And if I do, then you repay me" smiled Cal. He goes sits down and pulls the blanket over him. I go make soup. I go back and feed him. "I could do it myself" smiled Con. "No. Your sick. I do it." smiled Cal.

We soon watch movies and relax. Con jumps up. "I love you" said Con. "You jumped up to tell me you love me" said Cal. "Yes" said Con. I kiss his cheek. "Dude lie down and sleep" said Cal.

He falls asleep and I smile. I fall asleep.

TWO WEEKS LATER

I wake up...... this time sick. 

Con walks in, his better. "Told ya, you got sick" smiled Con. I sneeze. He lies beside me and hugs me. We finally have breakfast and Con tucks me in to bed. "Don't move" smiled Con. "I can't kiss you, anywhere so kissss" said Cal. We fall asleep.

Yeah we ended up sick all the time now, but now we are healthy because our families made us stay away from each other. 

We're better together!

I hope you like it! I am tired so it might not be good! I will probably edit it down the line but for now, it's been published!

Lorna Xx