Chapter 60- Rogue Air

MacKenzie's POV

Barry had actually gone through with what Snart wanted and know Caitlin, Joe, Cisco and I were standing across from Snart, Barry as the Flash, and Snart's sister, Lisa.

"Please tell me this is a joke." Caitlin says.

"Oh, you were right, Lenny. She is very uptight." Lisa says.

"I am not uptight." Caitlin tries to defend but we all know she is. "You can't call me uptight."

"Look, guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off." Barry says.

"Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin says.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone." Snart says. "That includes my sister."

"Jerk." Lisa says.

"Trainwreck." Snart shoots back. "Don't looks so surprised, Detective. I am a man of my word." Snart tells Joe.

"Yeah, you better be." Joe tells him. "Or I'm gonna make sure you're on that damn plane, too."

We all spread out, Joe and Barry leaving the cortex with Snart, Caitlin and I going over to the desk in the corner and Cisco talking with Lisa.

"Hey, Cisco." Lisa says.

"Oh, hey, Captain Cold's evil sister." Cisco says.

"Aww. You're not still mad at me, are you?" Lisa asks. "I really did enjoy kissing you."

"You kissed her?!" Caitlin asks, snapping around towards Cisco.

"Under duress. Calm down." Cisco tells Caitlin and she looks back at her computer and I do the same.

"I've--I've thought a lot about you." Lisa says.

"Have you really?" Cisco asks. "Well, stop. Because this right here, it ain't gonna happen."

"A girl can hope." Lisa says.

We hear her leave the cortex before Caitlin and I turn around.

"Really not enjoying being one of the good guys this week." Cisco says. "Really not."

Barry walks over to Cisco and they whisper about a plan.

***

We were at a warehouse standing next to a huge truck.

"OKay, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper." Cisco says.

"Which means what, exactly?" Joe asks.

"Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power that it's effectively creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the metahumans' powers so we can get them to the airport and get them on a plane without them getting fresh on us." Cisco explains. "Technically, we need somebody with a Class A commercial driver's license to drive this, though."

"I can drive it." Lisa says and everyone looks at her. "What? I have a Class A CDL."

"You do?" Caitlin asks.

"We can't all be doctors." Lisa responds.

"Alright, let's do this. Plane's gonna be here in two hours." Barry says.

***

Caitlin and I were in STAR labs, gassing the cells to a few metas.

"It's done. They're all unconscious." Caitlin says. Cisco took the metas with Lisa's help and put them in the truck to leave. "Alright, let's go," Caitlin says, throwing her jacket on and I do the same.

We ride in the STAR labs car with Joe and we arrive at the air strip where we're gonna meet up with the plane.

"So what's the pla?" Joe asks, getting out of the car and going over to Barry and Snart, Caitlin and I follow. "I want to get this over with."

"It should be here any minute." Barry says. "Look, Joe, I know you don't agree with this--"

"Save it, Barr." Joe cuts him off. "I just want to get it done." And Joe walks away from us.

"Your ARGUS friends aren't very prompt." Snart says. "Maybe that's why they've never been able to catch me."

"Look, there it is." Caitlin says, pointing to the sky.

Then, Cisco runs out of the truck.

"Guys, guys, we have a problem." Cisco says, running over to us. "The damper's fluctuating. The rig's losing power. I don't know why." He speaks fast.

"Wait, can you do something?" Barry asks him.

"I'm trying." Cisco says, tapping the tablet. "Mack?" He asks, looking at me.

"I-I'd have to work on the damper itself. I-I can't do it from here." I say, racking my brain.

"No way in hell you're going near that truck." Joe tells me.

Lightning strikes.

"Oh, God." Caitlin says.

"Mardon." Joe says.

A strike hits the plane and it explodes in fire, falling to the ground after passing over us.

The back of the truck sparks and the doors fly open.

"Trip's cancelled!" Mardon yells.

"Take your last breath!" Mist yells and then turns to gas.

My quakes hit the ground, hard.

"Mack!" Cisco yells and I look over to see him and Caitlin hiding. I run over to them, my quakes continuing, and I crouch down to them with my back against the car we were hiding behind.

Joe fixes his gun and shoots at the metas and Caitlin covers her head.

Laser shoot at Joe and he ducks.

Caitlin peeps up above the car.

"Caitlin, get down." Joe says.

Caitlin goes over to Cisco next to me and pushes him.

"You locked Ronnie in the pipeline and you killed Ronnie!" Caitlin yells, hitting him. I whimper and my quakes hit the ground even harder.

"Caitlin, Caitlin, stop!" Joe says, pulling her off Joe and tears fall from my eyes as she struggles and talks about Ronnie.

"He killed Ronnie!" Caitlin says again.

"What are you doing?!" Joe yells at her, holding her back.

I close my eyes and clench my fists as my quakes shake me and the ground.

I didn't know what was happening but everyone stopped fighting.

Cisco got up and ran, probably to Barry.

"Cisco!" Joe exclaims, coming over to me.

"Help." I say once I see Cisco kneel next to me.

"You gotta stop them, Mack." Cisco says. "I can't help you."

I get out of my sitting position and crawl over to Caitlin, who was pretty shaken at the moment. I grabbed her bag and took the sedative out of it and stuck it in my shoulder.

"Help..." I weakly trail off as I fall sideways and into Barry's arms, my quakes stopping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked that chapter, it was the last of that episode. Don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter up TUESDAY

-MC