Chapter 7- Fastest Man Alive

MacKenzie's POV

So, apparently while I was unconscious Barry took down Danton Black or whatever his name was. So, now I'm awake though and I'm sitting cross legged on the desk next to the computer, facing the tv as we watched the news.

"Doesn't sound like he wanted to be saved." Dr. Wells says, watching the news report of the man jumping off the building so he didn't have to deal with Barry. "Some people, when they break... they can't be out back together again."

"Some people heal even stronger." Barry points out, looking at Dr. Wells.

"I hope so." Dr. Wells replies. Cisco looks at Caitlin and I look at him.

"Well." Cisco says as Barry heads for the door. "At least Multiplex won't be able to hurt anyone else. Told you I'd come up with a cool name." Cisco says, sticking a lollipop in his mouth and we all smile at him.

"Yea. I may be the one in the suit and doing all the running..." Barry says. "But when I'm out there helping people, making a difference... you're all out there with me. Finally realized something, we were all struck by that lightening." Barry says before leaving.

Cisco smiles widely and leaves the room with his lollipop and tablet.

Caitlin turns towards the computer again.

Dr. Wells wheels away.

And I continue to sit and think.

Barry says we were all making a difference.

He said that we were all struck by that lightening.

But maybe some of us weren't struck for the better...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was like really really sort so I'm posting two chapters today. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-MC